**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

On another note, I've been really getting some use out of the TF crew neck. Again I wish it was a little more fitted but I don't really mind it on a crew neck. Not one to be concerned with being overly matching but I couldn't help it with these lol

Sorry for the crappy lighting/mirror pic.
View media item 1713526

I love the crew. Best piece they've made the last few years.

I love the crew. Best piece they've made the last few years.
agreed. plain, simple, and comfortable. i cant really complain about the fit because I'm not proportioned like the average person so thats more on me lol but i definitely need to get more colors. Particularly the different greys

agreed. plain, simple, and comfortable. i cant really complain about the fit because I'm not proportioned like the average person so thats more on me lol but i definitely need to get more colors. Particularly the different greys
pimp.gif
 need this asap!

Any thoughts on the drawstring for the hoodie? I wanna swap the black one out for a rope lace, like some of the greys already hve

i like the hand pockets lol when i be talking and my hands are cold they do their job 
yeah i agree they dont bother me one bit. and its not like theyre obnoxiously colored and stand out either. aesthetically they blend in pretty well and im not using them to hold things other than my hands anyway. do people not like the hand pockets on their hoodies either?

its weird because its not a hoodie and it has the hand pockets. i do love the hidden pocket on the side zip T&F crew. those crews have been doing me justice on those late night rides through the city 
nthat.gif

its weird because its not a hoodie and it has the hand pockets. i do love the hidden pocket on the side zip T&F crew. those crews have been doing me justice on those late night rides through the city 
nthat.gif
i get that i just dont see how the presence of a hood makes the pockets look worse on a crew as opposed to the hoodie 
laugh.gif

Hoody and pants I can do... The crew neck.. In my opinion, does not work for me...
That's what I thought too....but man they turned out to be a versatile piece in my wardrobe.  The pockets don't look weird at all, it's comfy, and the fit is phenomenal.   I have 4 crew necks now and i love them all.  Would rather wear them than a hoody to be honest.

That's what I thought too....but man they turned out to be a versatile piece in my wardrobe.  The pockets don't look weird at all, it's comfy, and the fit is phenomenal.   I have 4 crew necks now and i love them all.  Would rather wear them than a hoody to be honest.

Wasn't the type of thing o thought I'd like until I actually put them on. In my opinion are way more versatile than the wind runners and other hoodies. Which I feel like need to be coupled with tech fleece pants or other sweats to look right. While the crew neck isn't limited to that and looks good with jeans, khakis, shorts, joggers of all kinds.

Wasn't the type of thing o thought I'd like until I actually put them on. In my opinion are way more versatile than the wind runners and other hoodies. Which I feel like need to be coupled with tech fleece pants or other sweats to look right. While the crew neck isn't limited to that and looks good with jeans, khakis, shorts, joggers of all kinds.
Exactly.  It is so versatile and goes well with everything. Once they added the cuffed sleeves and changed the sizing, it was perfect.

The crew is a staple of mine come November.  I love the pocket and it's just a perfect fitting and nice fleece sweater.  I'm happy to cop more for $40 when they hit that price.

Exactly.  It is so versatile and goes well with everything. Once they added the cuffed sleeves and changed the sizing, it was perfect.

The crew is a staple of mine come November.  I love the pocket and it's just a perfect fitting and nice fleece sweater.  I'm happy to cop more for $40 when they hit that price.
cuffed sleeves...ill have to try on a crewneck next time.  the previous ones did not fit well for me at all. 

Back
Top Bottom