**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

oLYON5F.png

gonna do it. $57 each

Last edited by a moderator:
I grabbed the grey crew and a pair of black pants for like 105 shipped from UI, not too bad..

Ended up grabbing the black camo and a pair of nudies from Urban Industry.

I should've jumped on the olive pants but took to long deciding. Such is life :frown:

did you get free shipping to the US? if so how?

Its mentioned at the top of the page that you need to spend $150 for free shipping but I've found that it doesn't necessarily have to be $150. I've tried it with the pants and crew and gotten free shipping. It just doesn't work for 1 item so maybe you need to buy 2 things for free shipping.

Its mentioned at the top of the page that you need to spend $150 for free shipping but I've found that it doesn't necessarily have to be $150. I've tried it with the pants and crew and gotten free shipping. It just doesn't work for 1 item so maybe you need to buy 2 things for free shipping.

yea i saw it was $150 as well and i also see he only has 2 items so i was wondering because it didnt work for me .. i had two tech pants but the shipping amount was still showing up ..

Yeah a few days ago it was allowing free shipping for less than 150.. Now it seems free shipping is no longer available

Last edited:
I have 6 pairs ready for winter, but its still way too hot to be wearing TF pants in Los Angeles.  
laugh.gif

will be returning an extra size med for the N98 jacket in maroon a few pages back.  pm me if anyone needs it. .  sorry if this post is not allowed. 

Last edited:
I have a pair of the cargo khaki pants in an XS that i'll be returning to the SF Niketown soon.

Never even took it out of its plastic bag. PM if interested.

I have 6 pairs ready for winter, but its still way too hot to be wearing TF pants in Los Angeles.  :lol:  

will be returning an extra size med for the N98 jacket in maroon a few pages back.  pm me if anyone needs it. .  sorry if this post is not allowed. 

busted out the new olives on Tuesday when we had that crazy rain for a couple of days. It was lovely. I'm over the hot weather we've had this summer.

busted out the new olives on Tuesday when we had that crazy rain for a couple of days. It was lovely. I'm over the hot weather we've had this summer.
it was still near 85-90 degrees with rain haha.  yeah have to wait till about mid oct, usually starts getting cold (cold for LA) 

it was still near 85-90 degrees with rain haha.  yeah have to wait till about mid oct, usually starts getting cold (cold for LA) 

i live in Santa Monica so take 10 degrees off. Its been so hot that 75 degrees felt cold. And we get that beach breeze.

I was just looking for an excuse to wear them.

i live in Santa Monica so take 10 degrees off. Its been so hot that 75 degrees felt cold. And we get that beach breeze.

I was just looking for an excuse to wear them.
for sure.  they are super comfy I dont blame you.  just seems like torture if its too hot out.  on AM day, air max box in DTLA and its was about 97 degrees,  two doods were wearing em standing in line for 2 hours..
sick.gif
  stuff like that I dont understand...

If I was in Cali I'd never wear pants. Lol. New Jersey here

Funny thing is when you visit the west coast tons of people are in pants. I went to Vegas and my east coast self was dying in heat so I wore shorts. Most people Around had pants I was shocked lol.

Back
Top Bottom