**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

xxl left when I saw those at finish line..oh and saw at my local marshalls had photo blue aeroloft joints for $100

Those have been showing up at Ross and TJ Max for a couple years now. Theres another brand that makes some quality pairs also it starts with a K and there not bad. I go to Ross about 4 to % times a week looking for soccer jerseys and the only TF i've ever found were the blue TF shorts that I posted on here about a year ago. I think they were $12 and i grabbed a couple pair

sold out while i had it in the cart!

would finishline scan the item and see it come up as $25 tho without a reciept if thats the current price its at? i think thats how it works at footlocker n nike

Anyone know if the new ones are significantly smaller/tighter than the old ones? I have the all black, grey and red pairs from 1-2 years ago that fit me perfectly in a medium.

Looking to purchase my first pair of tech fleece pants and was just wondering if you guys think that the 70 dollar price tag on urban industry is worth it or should I wait? Have seen people on here regularly get deals around 50 dollars and below so was jw. Thanks in advance.

Looking to purchase my first pair of tech fleece pants and was just wondering if you guys think that the 70 dollar price tag on urban industry is worth it or should I wait? Have seen people on here regularly get deals around 50 dollars and below so was jw. Thanks in advance.
if u wear smaller sizes like s and m do it. if u wear L+ plus wait it out for sales on uni or some other foreign site

if u wear smaller sizes like s and m do it. if u wear L+ plus wait it out for sales on uni or some other foreign site
sounds good thanks

Back
Top Bottom