**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

:lol: I did notice that the jacket seemed to be high quality and I love blue so I was going to buy if it fit (which it did). I googled the style number and realized I had my first tech fleece :lol:
i used to be the same exact way. when i got a couple more in hand its a little easier to tell. one thing that i usually go by is that techfleece is textured the same inside as it is outside. regual nike sweats and most sweats for that matter are smooth on the outside but has that unfinished texture on the inside
Thanks for the heads up. I def noticed the different material and searched for similar type items but didn't really see anything.

are those half windrunner material, half techfleece? I like the look but I don't think I'll want it if its just the nylon material without fleece underneath.
I think so but can take a couple of pics if you want. The fleece part seems like it has a small hue of purple. Kinda like it with the blue/purple flyknit maxes I have.

I like the 2 materials on 1 jacket but I want it to be completely lined with fleece... but for 40 bucks I'd take it either way. 
laugh.gif

are those half windrunner material, half techfleece? I like the look but I don't think I'll want it if its just the nylon material without fleece underneath.

I used to own this piece and the interior is entirely Tech Fleece material. The outside splits it in half with the upper half of the chevron being iridescent nylon material for water resistance. This piece is part of the Fall 2014 line-up. Dope hoodie, but I didn't like how it had the ribbed waistband compared to the regular Tech Windrunner.

So what do you think ? Is $70 avg price good for 2 pairs of tech fleece pants shipping from end ??

That is the original black heather colorway that released along with the very first batch back in Fall 2013. No longer available for purchase; at least that's what I think.

Some of the deals on eBay are pretty good. I'm thinking about copping some pants and shorts that are no longer available. Should I be worried about fake tf's floating around? Any dead giveaways?

A pair of cargo khaki pants (used once) sold for over $80 plus shipping on eBay so I guess the avg price of 70 for 2 from end isn't to bad then

Some of the deals on eBay are pretty good. I'm thinking about copping some pants and shorts that are no longer available. Should I be worried about fake tf's floating around? Any dead giveaways?
I haven't seen any fakes I don't think, just a lot of other brand knock offs

The jacket with the hood is fire . But $350 is a nogo. Would need a swoosh discount + clearance to cop

Those are 350? Nike is out of their damn mind. How are those puffy jackets even popular still. The material they use is probably like that trash bag stuff they put on a bunch of their jackets.

Those are 350? Nike is out of their damn mind. How are those puffy jackets even popular still. The material they use is probably like that trash bag stuff they put on a bunch of their jackets.
they were the same price last year as well. i remember i could've gotten one for around $130 early summer on eBay but i goofed and didn't pull the trigger

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom