**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Just hit the new long beach nike factory store. No solid deals on TF... all I saw was some camo and dark grey TF pants for reg price. Nice store though.

From my experience of trying them on, they were VERY tight in the forearm and boxy around the torso. This was trying the same size that I wear for my windrunners.
Sounds like the bonded windrunner... my favorite piece aesthetically but the fit is weird.

Sounds like the bonded windrunner... my favorite piece aesthetically but the fit is weird.
Haven't tried on that piece but it's definitely frustrating when something looks really dope but the fit is off. The tumbled grey and volt hero hoodie is probably my favourite piece aesthetically but I can't bring myself to buy it because of the fit. 

looking for medium cargo khaki windrunner on disco. any of the usual hotspots running promos atm? any help with that would be much appreciated.

looking for medium cargo khaki windrunner on disco. any of the usual hotspots running promos atm? any help with that would be much appreciated.

i think the cheapest site you'll find is urban industry. i've been keeping my eye on them for a while and they were about $95-98 shipped with their 10% email code. i got so tired of looking for a better deal that i just threw one in a regular order I made from NDC

I think those might be from the very first year because they have the tiger stripe pattern

From my pick-up post many pages back, it fits similar to the Tech Bonded Windrunner: slim arms, loose chest and body.

Purchased on Friday, shipped int'l on Monday, arrived this morning, thanks to Unisportstore. Pretty dope hoodie, fit is reminiscent/very similar to Tech Bonded Windrunner. The two pockets inside the chest pocket is awesome, because it has zippers inside

View media item 1697387View media item 1697389
Back and side of the hood
View media item 1697390View media item 1697391

i think the cheapest site you'll find is urban industry. i've been keeping my eye on them for a while and they were about $95-98 shipped with their 10% email code. i got so tired of looking for a better deal that i just threw one in a regular order I made from NDC
thanks

I need some more deals man really liking the squadron blue and khaki color this season. Way better than that charcoal, heather grey (w/volt heathering), and that light blue stuff they had before

Yeah, my dumbass did, because I forgot to check if my order was under $200. I was billed $13 for going over the $200 by $7. As long as you keep it under $200, you're good to go

Thanks for the quick reply, 200 USD or 200 EU?

Back
Top Bottom