**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Damn I want those burgundy pants, but Kobe X MC dropping on Thursday and I need to cop at least two pairs.  

Damn I want those burgundy pants, but Kobe X MC dropping on Thursday and I need to cop at least two pairs.  

Pants aren't going anywhere. You're bound to find them again and maybe even cheaper closer to Xmas. The kobes are probably gonna be a quick strike

Does anyone know where I could find some black tech fleece pants in a size XXL? Any outlets that I can do phone orders or something? 

Does anyone know where I could find some black tech fleece pants in a size XXL? Any outlets that I can do phone orders or something? 

should have taken that deal from me for $65 shipped but you got cheap.

Good luck. Shouldn't have any problems finding XXL once the holidays get here

So should i go a size up or nah?

I'd go true to size. I have both large and XL pairs. They stretch out quite a bit once worn so sizing up wasn't the best idea for me. Gets to baggy over time. Wish I would have gotten a large in all

Last edited:
I've noticed some bad quality control with tech fleece aw77 hoodies, I've had to send two back so far because of poor finishing. Anyone else notice this on tech fleece products?

I've noticed some bad quality control with tech fleece aw77 hoodies, I've had to send two back so far because of poor finishing. Anyone else notice this on tech fleece products?
I ordered two AW77 Pullover hoodies for my cousin and me. They should get here tomorrow. Hopefully they're good. 

Hey guys, just got these tech fleece shorts in the mail from NDC in Small and I am not 100% satisfied with everything. First, the left pocket seems to stick out when standing and sitting down. Second, the line coming down the side of the shorts does not line up perfectly and there is a small groove that is formed where the line starts to diverge (not sure how to describe this in any better way). I like the fit of these shorts, but the little things bother me. Is this normal or will the issues resolve itself after breaking in? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom