**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Burlington coat factory?

Really hit or miss and so random. I accidentally saw the camos in Burlington and the TJ had the techs rt out , they had the other light blue teal color. They must have just got them too , I'm always waking through for the last month and half and finally came up . Cooking [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

got an email from unisport saying to "gear up for winter" and that winter gear is on sale. I took a look at the tech fleece real quick and saw alot of % posting. I havnt done the conversion to see if its worth it as I currently have all the TF i can handle :lol:, but just a heads up

Last edited:
5'10, 165 lbs (athletic build) and I wear size small for my pants. Mediums is saggy in the butt area, and I mean really saggy.

Small fits kinda tight for the quads and the calves, but it's the intended fit as someone mentioned above.

Last edited:
I need the olive tech fleece for the low.
Just checked unisports the blue camo are cheap thats about all I saw. Hope this isnt the fleecegate sale

got an email from unisport saying to "gear up for winter" and that winter gear is on sale. I took a look at the tech fleece real quick and saw alot of % posting. I havnt done the conversion to see if its worth it as I currently have all the TF i can handle
laugh.gif
, but just a heads up
that shipping, though

that shipping, though

shipping has always been whats killed their deals. thats why you have to try and squeze everything into 1 order and keep it under $200. Like I said, im not sure how different this is than their usual deals as I didnt do any real research. Basically just passing along my email

Damn I can't find anything at Marshalls Ross, TJ maxx or Burlington here in AZ. Maybe a week or two since its still not cold here.

Finesse game strong :smokin ...who's gonna come in here with the ethics talk :rolleyes

probably method man since the last time this topic came up during TF gate there were people wanting info/advice on upping their finesse game :lol: so then he came in here and warned people :nerd:

Right ?? On a company that makes BILLIONS

feels so good right now. One more time 131 from 18 , could've returned both for 200 and change , or coped all and from TJ Max and FEST!! but I'm civil and happy with what I have [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] and now for some SKRILLEX N KUSH [emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji]

If I may... what area are you coming up with all this magic. If its Socal I'm taking tomorrow off and hitting all the BC and TJ maxx's I can find.

Tax happy Chicago, like I said it was very random. I've been on the hunt for like the last yr and got blessed today. In the end it's nike policy I followed and product I returned. I don't really see the ethnics point. For all I know my grandma sent me the wrong sz and I did an exchange to find my correct sz.

Last edited:
got an email from unisport saying to "gear up for winter" and that winter gear is on sale. I took a look at the tech fleece real quick and saw alot of % posting. I havnt done the conversion to see if its worth it as I currently have all the TF i can handle :lol:, but just a heads up

Did you know the price goes lower when you add to cart? They take the Vat out at the checkout. So, for example, something thats 71 Euros will now become 59 Euros. Plus the 20 Euros for shipping, you're looking at 79 Euro's. Expensive if you order one, but you have to add multiples in order to make it a deal. You can get 4 pairs of pants for just around $200.

Just put on a pair of my XL pants just to make sure I wasn't being crazy about the sizing. Even put on one of my new ones and this is what they look like on me. Again, 6'4" 235, 34 waist. Sorry for the quick crappy pics.
View media item 1758482View media item 1758483View media item 1758484

man, thats impressive (in a straight and heterosexual way).

You're all upper body. I'm the opposite. Smaller upper body and strong lower body from my swimming days. Too much legs and **** over her.

The pants hang perfectly for you. Mine fit a little tighter than that.

Did you know the price goes lower when you add to cart? They take the Vat out at the checkout. So, for example, something thats 71 Euros will now become 59 Euros. Plus the 20 Euros for shipping, you're looking at 79 Euro's. Expensive if you order one, but you have to add multiples in order to make it a deal. You can get 4 pairs of pants for just around $200.

yes i did know that and failed to mention it. thanks for letting everyone else know, my bad!

yes i did know that and failed to mention it. thanks for letting everyone else know, my bad!

Most fail to notice that, and i dont blame them. Literally save 48 Euro's if you order 3 pants.

can't wait until the real sale comes. Kind of wondering if their inventory will be low though. Its looking low right now. I wonder if they hold some back (doubt it).

Back
Top Bottom