**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I have 1 windrunner and 2 bonded windrunners, its a dope hoodie. The AW77 is just way too plain to me.

Anybody have input on the AW77 hoodie vs. the Windrunner hoodie? I know that the wind runner has a longer tail, and zippered pockets, but besides that is there any difference between the two styles?

Unlike some other people mentioned the fit for 15 fw windrunners and aw77 hoodies, aw77 hoodies have a slightly tighter fit on the torso area.
And style wise each serve different purpose for me. with tech fleece pants id say windrunners go well. with jeans or tech fleece shorts i prefer wearing aw77 because of the long tail windrunner has. i dont like how they cover my butt area. if you look from the sideway or your backside its as if half of your body is covered with your jacket(of course there are long jackets or coats that comes down to your thigh but thats a different story..) i like how aw77 stops slightly below your waste. they are more versatile imo.

this is the front shot. aw77 definitely goes well with tech pants as well.
View media item 1760345

Anybody have input on the AW77 hoodie vs. the Windrunner hoodie? I know that the wind runner has a longer tail, and zippered pockets, but besides that is there any difference between the two styles?

I'm 6'2 195lbs and the aw77 was just long enough to wear but, the sleeve length was to short for me. If I moved my arms at all the sleeves rode up my arm some, which I found annoying. Wind runner is longer in the body, and has longer sleeves that fit perfect. Both have a slight fitted fit to them.

I finally found tech fleece at tj Max but it was the blue pair. I can't rock that bright color.
I hear ya. I bought them. But put them up for sale. Were to bright for me. Hoping to use the proceeds towards cargo khaki or squadron blue

Carbon gray pair copped at another TJ Maxx yesterday. Only pair in the store in any size/color again. Not sure if I'm getting lucky or if there aren't many pairs out there, but keep looking. Good luck to all.

I'll be out checking some tomorrow in jersey. Hope to find carbon or a dark color

I've only found pants in one store and that was tj Maxx by Oxford valley mall in PA. Also found my tech fleece n98 jacket at the marshalls close by. The closest Marshalls by me (I live in jersey) is ewing and Princeton. The ewing one had nothing. The Princeton one had a single Windrunner that was half tech fleece and half nylon in a size medium about 2 months ago. Haven't seen anything since

I looked at 2 local TJ Maxx stores and only found pants. 

Tech Fleece Pants (all size medium - my size
happy.gif
)

Carbon Grey - $39.99

Light Blue Lacquer - $39.99

Camo Medium Ash - $49.99

Last edited:
Which colorway of tech pants or windrunner is your favorite?

Last edited:
I've only found pants in one store and that was tj Maxx by Oxford valley mall in PA. Also found my tech fleece n98 jacket at the marshalls close by. The closest Marshalls by me (I live in jersey) is ewing and Princeton. The ewing one had nothing. The Princeton one had a single Windrunner that was half tech fleece and half nylon in a size medium about 2 months ago. Haven't seen anything since[/quote

I've over by the coast. Going to hit the eatontown one today and east Brunswick later in the week. Thanks for the info Also got my mom on the lookout at the one in Bayonne. lol

Back
Top Bottom