**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

TF gate is probably once in a life time thing..

Have you folks seen the bonded Wind runner hoodie cheaper than $80?

TF gate is probably once in a life time thing..

Have you folks seen the bonded Wind runner hoodie cheaper than $80?
Got mine at a clearance store for like 30 bucks. It was with my employee discount but on the rack it was 45.

Last edited:
Got mine at a clearance store for like 30 bucks. It was with my employee discount but on the rack it was 45.

Why would you post such things when I am not even a nike employee lol... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Only 1 clearance store by me and it's mayhem and it ain't even that close lol.. I don't mind spending a little more to save the trouble.

Last edited:
That was really a fluke , not likely at all to happen again. Most will see is some end of season sales to make room for the next season. Once TFgate cought on it was shut down , lasted like two days only.

I'm hurt lol but who knows. We might all be able to catch some type of deal with some tech pieces come Cyber Monday

someone go and get the aeroloft collection and post pics. I'm interest but want to see non-stock pics.

I swung by my local Nike store to try on the Tech Fleece Aeroloft Shirt [which is actually shaped like a dress shirt] and am actually picking one up for myself. I feel it can be very versatile with what you'd like to wear out of the batch based on how you want to wear it. Overall, the collection looks really good in person. I saw these pictures from Instagram.

View media item 1777885View media item 1777886
aeroloft jackets that much warmer than regular tech fleece? tech fleece 3mm?

I believe so. I think Aeroloft uses 800 goose-down by default, and it is the same volume used for high quality and lightweight sleeping bags.

Tech fleece in general is something I'll cop only when discounted lol
LoL same here.. I have so much TF than I can handle all thanks to #TechFleeceGate

an aeroloft jacket would be cool though.. totally forgot about them.. I don't mind getting the black cw..

Just got myself the Tech Fleece Aeroloft "shirt." Not sure about the category they placed this in; however I am a big fan of this since I find this piece the most versatile (unzipped to look like a jacket or zipped up to look like a "dress shirt.") I am actually in between sizes for this. My true size is Large, but ultimately went with a Medium for a snug fit and fitted look. 4 pockets, reflective Swoosh on the sleeve, headphone slot on the inside of the "shirt." Call me crazy, but I like this a lot!

View media item 1778466View media item 1778465

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom