**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Just got myself the Tech Fleece Aeroloft "shirt." Not sure about the category they placed this in; however I am a big fan of this since I find this piece the most versatile (unzipped to look like a jacket or zipped up to look like a "dress shirt.") I am actually in between sizes for this. My true size is Large, but ultimately went with a Medium for a snug fit and fitted look. 4 pockets, reflective Swoosh on the sleeve, headphone slot on the inside of the "shirt." Call me crazy, but I like this a lot!

View media item 1778466View media item 1778465

I might have to get one of these. I'm feelin the look. I got enough hoodies and track jackets.

I want to pick up one of the AW77 Hoodies from the Doernbecher collection when they release and was just wondering if anyone knew how they fit compared to the Tech fleece hoody/windrunner? 

I was hoping that they still had that tapered fit as I don't want it to look baggy with my TF pants

Any help would be appreciated :smile:

I want to pick up one of the AW77 Hoodies from the Doernbecher collection when they release and was just wondering if anyone knew how they fit compared to the Tech fleece hoody/windrunner? 
I was hoping that they still had that tapered fit as I don't want it to look baggy with my TF pants
Any help would be appreciated :smile:

They are bigger than the windrunner but it is still somewhat of a slim fit

Last year's AW77 hoodie was really, really baggy on me compared to my windrunner. The fit was bad enough that I just returned it.

Def interested in the aeroloft bomber when it goes on clearance +20% off

i like the cargo khaki color the most. can't decide between bomber or jacket. leaning towards bomber.

If anyone has a Gabe's(larger rugged warehouse) check them, just saw the dark camo's and the had the red zip hoodies last week for $60

Love it. The sleeves aren't TF material, they're made of a stiffer, thicker TF material. The jacket gets hot quick so I know it will hold up to a Texas winter. There's also a vertical pocket on the chest that I wasn't aware of from the pics. The red one is sick in person but if I'm dropping $300 I need a versatile color like black.

Love it. The sleeves aren't TF material, they're made of a stiffer, thicker TF material. The jacket gets hot quick so I know it will hold up to a Texas winter. There's also a vertical pocket on the chest that I wasn't aware of from the pics. The red one is sick in person but if I'm dropping $300 I need a versatile color like black.
I'm with you on the price:versatility. Looking at the cargo khaki for myself.

Called the Nike store today to ask about a return without the receipt and the chick told me I can return it for the lowest price of the pants they have. Im like OK, she said $19....... $19 I will get back for the return
sick.gif
mean.gif
.  What policy is that?

Called the Nike store today to ask about a return without the receipt and the chick told me I can return it for the lowest price of the pants they have. Im like OK, she said $19....... $19 I will get back for the return
sick.gif
mean.gif
.  What policy is that?
That sucks. What color? Got $60 for a pair of the light blue ones.

Called the Nike store today to ask about a return without the receipt and the chick told me I can return it for the lowest price of the pants they have. Im like OK, she said $19....... $19 I will get back for the return :x :smh: .  What policy is that?

the policy that stops people from buying things on steep discount from one store, just to try and return them to a different store for full price and try and make a come up

Called the Nike store today to ask about a return without the receipt and the chick told me I can return it for the lowest price of the pants they have. Im like OK, she said $19....... $19 I will get back for the return :x :smh: .  What policy is that?

which tf pants they have in store for 19 dollars is what you should of asked her

Back
Top Bottom