**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Called the Nike store today to ask about a return without the receipt and the chick told me I can return it for the lowest price of the pants they have. Im like OK, she said $19....... $19 I will get back for the return :x :smh: .  What policy is that?

They said that for the black tech fleece plants I went to return last year. I go ok, so where can I get a medium or large for $20 and he said you can't. So I said how come you are giving me that price

Wasn't it sold for $19 when the "Tech Fleece Gate" came about? They go based on the lowest selling ticket price based on its history, not based on what's being sold right now.

Last edited:
I know that this is not TF but I just want to share 

Nike be wildin 
sick.gif

Retail was 180 ended up paying 28

I found some Reebok slim fit cuffed fleece at my local TJ Maxx. Retail was 85.00, and I paid 20.00. I like them, very similar to Nike TF.

New ACG collection.. Enjoy!

My favorite piece...
ACG tech fleece bomber.

Bruh Just like I said ealier with those pants Nike be WILDIN with some their prices

Can yall let me know if this is the same jacket cause i swear it is, The retail was 450, but I paid something like 45 from the Queens outlet 
roll.gif

This one also retailed at 450 and I copped for 87

Yea mines has fur

How much were the crews, Those are beautiful 

The crews and the turtle neck crew are sick.. Love the details and the 3M on them
it's priced at $170 a piece.. The turtle neck is $190...expensive but damn they look good.. Especially the fishtail parka and storm jacket.. Sick

Last edited:
Folded and went to purchase the grey/black camo TF pants. Anyone like/dislike them? Just looks clean with grey or black tops and simple nike runners/even Js.

Quick question how can you tell what is and what isn't tech fleece? Because when I'm at the Nike outlet I can never tell the difference between regular fleece and tech fleece

Quick question how can you tell what is and what isn't tech fleece? Because when I'm at the Nike outlet I can never tell the difference between regular fleece and tech fleece

Tech fleece is a slimmer cut and better quality than normal sweats. You can tell tech on pants because they have that long zippered pocket on one side

Look at the price tag for starters. If you see a ridiculous retail price , most likely its tech fleece [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

is there any way to restore Black fleece, my folks washed my hoodie and it was machine dried

Back
Top Bottom