**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Tanger Outlet in Michigan had Tech Fleece Reversible Aeroloft jacket in size M for 199 with an additional 30%. Black / brown and black / blue camo TF pants for $99.

It's a win to me.
I didn't order anything but I certainly did look hard. The stuff I wanted was out of my size.
I feel better now 
laugh.gif
. I was gonna pull the trigger on shorts too but I just couldn't..

if i'm 5'8 and 165 lbs, what size should i get on the pants/shorts?

M for a tight fit  and L for a more comfortable fit? 

if i'm 5'8 and 165 lbs, what size should i get on the pants/shorts?

M for a tight fit  and L for a more comfortable fit? 
I'd probably go with a L unless you have a small waist. I'm 10 lbs heavier than you and go with a L. I prefer a loose fit than tight fit.

Last edited:
not TF gate, but emp price basically.  TF crewneck in store, its $45 on mobile assist.  I ordered one today in store, thought I'd share with you guys.   

not TF gate, but emp price basically.  TF crewneck in store, its $45 on mobile assist.  I ordered one today in store, thought I'd share with you guys.   
argh!!!!

Where?

I need a black and just bought a dark heather/volt at the outlet for $45.

Is there anything close in adidas to nike tech fleece?

Haha look I know, but recently been varying up my rotation with ultra boost and I have zero adidas clothing

I saw some adidas lx sweats today at Champs that seemed similiar. They seemed a little thicker material but I liked them. 75 retail if I'm not mistaken.

i've learned a hack on JJ when you pay with paypal it allows you to select the shop runner shipping without signing into an account

any screenshots of selecting shoprunner in the shipping section of paypal?

i tried to test it out in mobile phone
maybe i need to do it in full site on laptop/desktop? drisk34 drisk34

170 here with a 30 waiste and 5'10 and a S gives me that athletic look, some M's I have are looser, is go with either depeding on how you like to look. L will be baggy.

Last edited:
Is there anything close in adidas to nike tech fleece?

Haha look I know, but recently been varying up my rotation with ultra boost and I have zero adidas clothing

i thought the adidas luxe fleece line was supoosed to be comparable, so I ordered a hoodie. Material does not even compare but the hoodie is pretty comfortable (really what sweatshirt isnt though) but it is also pretty damn warm

any screenshots of selecting shoprunner in the shipping section of paypal?

i tried to test it out in mobile phone
maybe i need to do it in full site on laptop/desktop? drisk34 drisk34

if you choose check out with paypal right from the begining. when you hit "pay now" on paypal it should bring you back to the JJ website to choose shipping, and it seems to allow me to mark the box for shop runner

170 here with a 30 waiste and 5'10 and a S gives me that athletic look, some M's I have are looser, is go with either depeding on how you like to look. L will be baggy.
hmmm damn, really. I was thinking M bc my friend that is like 20 lbs lighter then me said the S was a little tight on his calves....I'm 5'10-5'11...at most 150 on a heavy day...but normally like 145......and wear 30 in chinos, but like 27-28 in raw denim and most washed jeans 29...thinking I should just prolly roll that small? there's only one store in the area that has them and its a  little bit of a drive blah

Back
Top Bottom