**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

one of my favorite jackets.. I have these and the dark grey ones.. nice to layer other TF inside these.. keeps me warm up to single digits as long as I'm layered inside..

great pick up..

True. We finally found somewhere that carried women's so we know her size now. She has 4 pairs of men's fleece so far doe
laugh.gif
ah gotcha.. the Mrs. also has a few pcs of TF stuff.. she's not really into them as much as I was..
laugh.gif

I swear there are deals on eBay for days on tops but they want an arm and a leg for pants. I just want pants in blue of ANY shade (except the volt one) in my XL seriously even considering a L if I can't find that. Keep eyes open for me nt fam

Last edited:
Hmm.. With all this TF going OOS quick..

Bigj posts links....checks...sold out.

Says he spent $130...and admits he has a problem

I think I found the reason to our problems fellas. Finna hit up Meth for that Bigj ban from this thread :rofl:

Ruthless :lol:

I think they had L in the green camos and L and XXL in the black camos when I posted the link. I thought they had some other solid deals but not like the camos I posted.

I got the camos I posted and the Crimson for my wife.

tech fleece aerolofts from last year popping up at outlets. 614665 010 style code, just picked one up for 150 minus 100 from gift cards. call around or do a nike chat.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS :D

Reactions: lyl
I swear there are deals on eBay for days on tops but they want an arm and a leg for pants. I just want pants in blue of ANY shade (except the volt one) in my XL seriously even considering a L if I can't find that. Keep eyes open for me nt fam
Ran across a royal blue pair today at Grapevine Mills, TX for $60. I think they are doing the extra 30% off too

Ruthless :lol:

I think they had L in the green camos and L and XXL in the black camos when I posted the link. I thought they had some other solid deals but not like the camos I posted.

I got the camos I posted and the Crimson for my wife.

damn...knowing that they got L in both camos hurt even more.

saw it too late, smh

Back
Top Bottom