**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Did the Birch Heather Windrunner ever hit the States?? I just happened to see the shorts the other day at FTL and had no idea the color looked that good. Mad at myself for overlooking these but would love to possibly track down the windrunner

Last edited:
we got a ton of those at my store but all S and XS ...the blue strings are also a deal breaker for me.

I thought the blue strings would be a deal breaker too but I got it and it's actually not bad at all. Grew on me and I kinda like it

Yeah, picked up the Blue String Windrunner for $50 a while ago, probably my favourite Tech Fleece piece.

Never tried on an AW77 but the windrunners have a great fit... bonded windrunners had a weird fit where they're boxy and loose around the body and snug on the arms.

Never tried on an AW77 but the windrunners have a great fit... bonded windrunners had a weird fit where they're boxy and loose around the body and snug on the arms.

Great! Thanks. That's what I was reading a little earlier in the thread. Love the look of the bonded but was concerned about that looser fit. Just wasn't completely sure.

I prefer the aw77 over the wind runner

But both are awesome especially if you can get them for more than 50% off :lol:

Speaking of AW77's, does anyone know how the below hoody fits? I go in between a M and L when it comes to Tech Fleece and am stumped on what to buy. With it being an older model, I'm having a tough time finding it anyways..

Speaking of AW77's, does anyone know how the below hoody fits? I go in between a M and L when it comes to Tech Fleece and am stumped on what to buy. With it being an older model, I'm having a tough time finding it anyways..

View media item 1720291

I wear most items in a sz medium and I have the same jacket and should of gone with a large. It fits small around the neck when zipped up. Its a nice jacket though

Do the pants shrink in the dryer? A Large is bit too tight in the calves but baggy in the butt. im thinking about an XL and shrinking it.. or should I just give up

Do the pants shrink in the dryer? A Large is bit too tight in the calves but baggy in the butt. im thinking about an XL and shrinking it.. or should I just give up
I was in the same predicament last year and thought going to an XL would be the best bet. I was wrong.

Others may not agree, but I would tend to go with your usual size and wear them as they will stretch pretty quickly. Don't dry them when you wash and I think you'll like the fit.

If you want them baggy, then go with the XL. For a more sleek look, stay TTS.

Back
Top Bottom