**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Account has pending: $ 269.31. So yah looks like they used the pound rate. I'll shoot them an email about it and if anything I'll file a dispute.

Either they charged me incorrectly or false alarm on the deal I guess, sorry guys.

Last edited:
Account has pending: $ 269.31. So yah looks like they used the pound rate. I'll shoot them an email about it and if anything I'll file a dispute.

Either they charged me incorrectly or false alarm on the deal I guess, sorry guys.
When you have items in your cart, if you click on all the available currencies, all of them have the same numerical digits that show up for the price.  It's just the currency symbol that changes. Sounds like it might be a glitch on their website..

Hopefully you get it all figured out!

Edit: When I try to checkout in paypal, it is the GBP rate, not USD. I think it's just a glitch on their website unfortunately..

Last edited:
ill wait for them to sort out the glitch, i had 3 items and felt like i was paying full price.... once they figure it out ill get my items

let us know what they say

Sent an email to the CS dept but apparently they aren't active on weekends so I may not get a response till Monday.

I like how we are relying on you for that green light
laugh.gif
word was about to put my order in until i seen him post about the problem

^^^ ok Im stocking up on every color. I tried on a few joggers today at HM and couldn't get a good fit. I guess I will wait it out for some tech fleece.

Anyone know which places still have the crimson red/birch TF hoodies in stock? Looking for 559592-696 and 559592-051 in small...

I'll include a finder's fee as a bonus if someone can find em under retail. 

Damn, if it's this color I could have gotten it for you last weekend. It's a TF windrunner though.
Aww damn, yeah that's the c/w. I should've posted earlier but this totally slipped my mind. Been so busy, I even missed the Nordstrom sale.

Windrunners are fine too, as long as it has the hood I'm gravy. 

Thanks for the look out though. If you had it, I would've paid for sale + shipping + tip. 

Last edited:
Aww damn, yeah that's the c/w. I should've posted earlier but this totally slipped my mind. Been so busy, I even missed the Nordstrom sale.

Windrunners are fine too, as long as it has the hood I'm gravy. 

Thanks for the look out though. If you had it, I would've paid for sale + shipping + tip. 

What Nordstrom sale?

Just bought a heather gray birch TF aw77 for $74 shipped and I thought I got a good deal. $55 would've been a steal.

Last edited:
I picked up that crimson windrunner, the matching shorts and a black bonded windrunner all for like 70 bucks.

Does Urban Outfitter's UK Site deduct the VAT Tax after the order or what? Looking for some Olive Tech Fleece Pants and I'm located in the US. If they are 60 pounds at checkout will they take off 12 pounds for the VAT? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom