**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Im so got damn cheap its sad.

Im weary of pulling the trigger on some TF pants for like 38 on NDC. 

Is that a good price nowadays, 

I use to post in this thread in its ealier days and before when the nike clothing thread was basically the TF thread,

I havent copped in a while, to think i use to willingly throw out 80 dollars a pair like nothing 
sick.gif
Pull the trigger. BNTL

Is the windrunner for 89 with 8% ebates a good deal? I was thinkin yes but Ive never bought any tech fleece stuff that wasnt womens before.

I was sure everyone here was calling TK Maxx the wrong name (TJ maxx), turns out it's the same company but they call themselves TK Maxx over here for some reason. Haven't seen any tech fleece in TK maxx in Belfast or Letterkenny, oh well.

Quick question:

I brought these grey tech fleece pants from 2013 off eBay in a XL (nwt and everything). Pricing on tag was $80. I need to exchange for another size. Do you think any store would let me exchange or would I have to pay that $20 dollar difference? 

Quick question:

I brought these grey tech fleece pants from 2013 off eBay in a XL (nwt and everything). Pricing on tag was $80. I need to exchange for another size. Do you think any store would let me exchange or would I have to pay that $20 dollar difference? 
Depends on the store. At Nike, you'll get the lowest selling price in their system if you don't have a receipt. I returned a $100 pair for $60, so you may get even less at your $80 price point.

Depends on the store. At Nike, you'll get the lowest selling price in their system if you don't have a receipt. I returned a $100 pair for $60, so you may get even less at your $80 price point.
Damn LOL and the funny thing is, I was def thinking about going to Nike because I know they would have them. I'm going to try maybe a footlocker or champs.

Last edited:

Do you think they'll allow me to switch colors at Foot action or footlocker without receipt. I doubled up on the TF pants from NDC and was gonna give them as a present but I also want the black and squad blue? Hmmmm

Last edited:
Do you think they'll allow me to switch colors. I doubled up on the TF pants and was gonna give them as a present but I also want the black and squad blue? Hmmmm
It varies. I would try calling first. In the past, I was able to exchange an item of the same color but different size without a problem. More recently, I tried switching colors in the same size without any luck. Standard procedure seems to be to offer store credit for all no receipt transactions, but YMMV.

If you call and someone tells you that you can, get their name and ask for them when you come in to make the change (preferably the same day).

With the holidays coming up, I am optimistic for both of you.

Now about that 2xl, I have no idea who carries that size since I never think to look. Stores always have XL, but not sure about 2xl. So knowing that now, go with Nike. But unisportstore tends to have the bigger sizes left when stuff goes on sale. Hopefully they carry 2xl.

They do. http://www.unisportstore.com/search/?q=Nike tech fleece&facet_sizes=XX-Large

Last edited:
Neither the Black TF AW77 or Windrunner is on clearance. I wish it was though.

Goona start heading to the Nike Clearance store more since it's holiday season.

I picked up the Grey Windrunner off Foot Locker for $50 due to a pricing error a few months ago. Have to say, the Windrunner is pretty damn underrated for actual windrunning.

Last edited:
I bounced around a couple ross and tj maxx stores and only saw one tech fleece item and its the bright blue pants again :rolleyes

Just copped a couple items off SNS for CHEAP. These will make awesome Christmas gifts 
happy.gif

Grey Crew Neck - 1 Small & 1 Medium

Black Windrunner - 1 Medium

$102 shipped. Let's see if the order actually ships though....you never know with SNS

i missed out a grey one over the summer i think it was $70-80 but i couldn't decide whether to pull the trigger or not 

Back
Top Bottom