**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

No. Unless you prefer to ride your bike naked.
A little OD there fam
mean.gif

Do you think they'll allow me to switch colors at Foot action or footlocker without receipt. I doubled up on the TF pants from NDC and was gonna give them as a present but I also want the black and squad blue? Hmmmm

If you came in my store I'd let you exchange them as long as we did the NT handshake.

Wussup yall. So I've been tempted to by me and my girl the tech fleece joggers. They look dope but man them prices... I have a 15% coupon from NDC so before I do I have 2 questions.

1.How do they fit length wise. I'm normally a M in H&M joggers so I want to size up to a L. I have long legs. 

2. Are they really worth the price tag?

Wussup yall. So I've been tempted to by me and my girl the tech fleece joggers. They look dope but man them prices... I have a 15% coupon from NDC so before I do I have 2 questions.

1.How do they fit length wise. I'm normally a M in H&M joggers so I want to size up to a L. I have long legs. 

2. Are they really worth the price tag?
if you look at the site and go to the size chart they have the inseam on there.

It's only worth it if you think they're worth it. In my opinion theyre the most comfiest sweats i've owned.  Defintely a step up compared to h&m sweats in look and feeling.

Back
Top Bottom