**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Just bought grey and black windrunners from the space23 site for $124 shipped.

I know paying under retail for TF is a win but.. did I WIN? 
laugh.gif

Quick question, has anyone every had a shipment from Nike get lost? My girlfriend ordered me a Tech Fleece Aeroloft jacket for Christmas. According to tracking, it was delivered to our door on the afternoon of Christmas Eve. We were home the entire day and there was no knock on the door from FedEx and no package, while other packages from other carriers arrived fine and on time. So it was either delivered to the wrong address (most likely) or it was stolen.

We let Nike know on that same day and they said they would run a trace and would have an answer for us with 48 hours. Fast forward 5 days later and the Nike service rep now tells us that it would take up to 2 weeks for them to figure it out.  Is this standard??? My girlfriend is absolutely livid to have spent almost $400 on a gift that not only didn't make it for Christmas, but may not be here for weeks afterwards. In addition, the customer service rep said there is a small chance we may not get refunded at all. I know they are trying to prevent fraud, but come on Nike, 2 weeks and a chance we may get nothing?!

Any suggestions guys???

Just bought grey and black windrunners from the space23 site for $124 shipped.

I know paying under retail for TF is a win but.. did I WIN? :lol:

It's a win to me.
I didn't order anything but I certainly did look hard. The stuff I wanted was out of my size.

Quick question, has anyone every had a shipment from Nike get lost? My girlfriend ordered me a Tech Fleece Aeroloft jacket for Christmas. According to tracking, it was delivered to our door on the afternoon of Christmas Eve. We were home the entire day and there was no knock on the door from FedEx and no package, while other packages from other carriers arrived fine and on time. So it was either delivered to the wrong address (most likely) or it was stolen.

We let Nike know on that same day and they said they would run a trace and would have an answer for us with 48 hours. Fast forward 5 days later and the Nike service rep now tells us that it would take up to 2 weeks for them to figure it out.  Is this standard??? My girlfriend is absolutely livid to have spent almost $400 on a gift that not only didn't make it for Christmas, but may not be here for weeks afterwards. In addition, the customer service rep said there is a small chance we may not get refunded at all. I know they are trying to prevent fraud, but come on Nike, 2 weeks and a chance we may get nothing?!

Any suggestions guys???

Keep in contact with Nike. Be ready to file a claim with your credit card company. Holiday shipping is hectic and packages do get misdelivered unfortunately.
I seriously doubt Nike will not at the very least give a refund.

Last edited:
Jimmy Jazz and that shipping smh. I would have def purchased but $8 shipping even when you spend over $100. Its the principal. 

Jimmy Jazz and that shipping smh. I would have def purchased but $8 shipping even when you spend over $100. Its the principal. 

i've learned a hack on JJ when you pay with paypal it allows you to select the shop runner shipping without signing into an account

Not sure if this is the correct thread but FNL has a Jordan tech fleece hoodie and pants for 50% off retail. Scooped a pair at my local FNL w/ a WC for $30 for a pair of the pants. 

http://www.finishline.com/store/shop/_/N-/Ntt-jordan+tech+flece

Hope this helps someone

Also y'all probably saw this too

http://kicksdeals.com/2015/12/28/12-nike-tech-fleece-items-at-least-25-off/

Repped for the info on the Jordan pants. Bought a pair. Hope they're good quality and don't fit like #NTdenim

Back
Top Bottom