**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

why doesnt the new tech knit windrunner look like lebrons...lebrons had more grain lines in the fabrics?

^, damn, nice look out. I will call and see if I can get a phone order in for em.

Picked up the Aeroloft Jacket at the Niagara Falls, NY outlet today. They were $249.99-50%, fsr in Obsidian and Olive. These fit a bit big so I sized down, normally a Large, but went with a Medium for this.

All other tech fleece tops were 30% off, the ticketed price was not marked down that much so I passed, notably they had these hoodies in black and the black/grey camo:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-hoodie-hoodie/pid-10299441/pgid-11159283

Black/Grey camo TF pants as well for $79.99 no extra discount (I recall people were getting these for $49 or less at other outlets
eyes.gif
)

Awesome^wonder if they'd honor that price if I made an online purchase in store. Still showing retail online.

Awesome^wonder if they'd honor that price if I made an online purchase in store. Still showing retail online.
That store doesn't get a ton of traffic and there were plenty on the rack, plus tomorrow is the Super Bowl most people won't be going shopping anyways. I'm sure you can just call them for a phone order, even if they can't do it tomorrow (as per the no phone orders on weekend policy that most stores employ), should still be some left on Monday.

Last edited:

Picked up the Aeroloft Jacket at the Niagara Falls, NY outlet today. They were $249.99-50%, fsr in Obsidian and Olive. These fit a bit big so I sized down, normally a Large, but went with a Medium for this.

All other tech fleece tops were 30% off, the ticketed price was not marked down that much so I passed, notably they had these hoodies in black and the black/grey camo:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-hoodie-hoodie/pid-10299441/pgid-11159283

Black/Grey camo TF pants as well for $79.99 no extra discount (I recall people were getting these for $49 or less at other outlets
eyes.gif
)
Do you remember how much the black hero hoodie was going for? Thats exactly the item I'm looking for haha. Any help is appreciated thanks.

Black/Grey camo TF pants as well for $79.99 no extra discount (I recall people were getting these for $49 or less at other outlets :rolleyes )

Do you remember how much the black hero hoodie was going for? Thats exactly the item I'm looking for haha. Any help is appreciated thanks.

you should probably call. waiting for replies is the recipe for missing out.

That store doesn't get a ton of traffic and there were plenty on the rack, plus tomorrow is the Super Bowl most people won't be going shopping anyways. I'm sure you can just call them for a phone order, even if they can't do it tomorrow (as per the no phone orders on weekend policy that most stores employ), should still be some left on Monday.
Good call thanks

Black/Grey camo TF pants as well for $79.99 no extra discount (I recall people were getting these for $49 or less at other outlets :rolleyes )
Just did a phone order for the aeroloft in obsidian! Thanks for the info man

Copped the Olive - appreciate the heads up, been waiting for a deal on this

40* today, had some errands to run so I decided to test out the TF vs TK, wore TF pants and the TK windrunner. My lower half was definitely warmer, but the TK held its own. I wasnt cold at all, there was just small cool stream of air under the arms where theres the looser weave. Its not something thats bad for what I did like running errands, butif im going to be in the cold for an extended amount of time, TF>TK

Last edited:
Rafa Tech Fleece Windrunner
Silverthorne Nike Outlet Colorado
4 or 5 S and the same in M. Didn't check any larger sizes.
Grabbed one. Thanks for the info. Repped.

The guy that placed my order was like "Is there something going on with these? You're like the 15th person to call. We even had calls at 8AM before we opened." 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the post! Repped! Had a $50 nike card to burn and copped the olive aeroloft jacket. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom