**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Nike collabing with Acronym and StoneIsland really inspired their designers.
This has Errolson written all over it.

repped for this tidbit. 

Had/have no clue who most of the designers are; even tho I live in the city of fashion. 

I just want a better designed hoodie so I can be like @bigj505
 on get my head-to-toe TF on!!! :pimp:  

head to ankle... head to ankle

repped for this tidbit. 

Had/have no clue who most of the designers are; even tho I live in the city of fashion. 

I just want a better designed hoodie so I can be like @bigj505  on get my head-to-toe TF on!!! 
pimp.gif

If you look at all the recent tech woven shorts and pants. They're basically dumbed down versions of Acronym....Even the white label stuff is starting to look like pieces from ACR, Stone Island Shadow, White Mountaineer BLK etc.

I love it. lol  

Acronym aesthetic at 1/10 of the price AND you can usually find it on sale?! cmonnnnnnnnn.

how are you liking the fit ed? 

now that i have the windrunner in my size there was no need to hold on to the aw77. I know its probably even warmer out west than it is on the east coast, but none the less not a bad piece to have in the closet 
love it.

it was 69 today so I needed it on...thats cold to me.

Long time lurker. Just wanted to mention the eBay bonded windrunners. If you can pick them up for 70  NWTs do it. Just got mine in the mail and wore it for a rainy day today.

Pricing usually stabilizes around 80-85. Saw heathered red ones awhile ago but had to go for the cheaper buy. Never realized how well fitting the bonded WRs were. Was a good buy.

What's BS is my cousin works at the outlet and copped his (with sale + employee) for around 30-40ish  a while ago lmao I wish I was so lucky...

It's gone now and they replaced it with a new version. eBay is your best bet. But the fit on the front bottom is weird. The front comes up higher than the back. I bought them twice and returned them both

Similar to the Windrunner?
642055-091

I believe it came out last year. Should be in tomorrow I'll post pics of how it fits when it does come in

Thanks and repped. I didn't realize how the front is shorter than the back it feels weird whenever i lift my arms when im wearing a shirt like that already haha. I still like the way it looks, but I just wouldn't be able to pull it off

My stuff from END came in today. Super fast shipping from across the pond, and free :smokin

Package came in a box. The box was bagged as well as the items inside the box. I'm glad they were because it was raining like crazy in SF today.

I gotta say that when I first heard about TechFleece and the $80 sweatpants I laughed and then the reviews started coming in and then they were sold out everywhere and then finally I bought a pair from NDC. I was hooked. Loved the wind runner and the pants, not much else. When everything was said and done I have about 10 pants and several wind runners.

Figured I'd give TechKnit a shot especially now with ENDs sale and before its unavailable everywhere. The weather is definitely getting too warm for TF and I hope this TK stuff is perfect for spring/summer/fall. I'm sure it'll go the way of the TF, available everywhere in a year or two.

View media item 2011145
View media item 2011146
I like it a lot more than expected. For ref, I'm 5'10 185 and the medium pants and top fit and feel amazing. I need the black one for sure
View media item 2011147

The pants I was after from the get go and really really nice :smokin
View media item 2011148

Last edited:
My stuff from END came in today. Super fast shipping from across the pond, and free
smokin.gif

Package came in a box. The box was bagged as well as the items inside the box. I'm glad they were because it was raining like crazy in SF today.

I gotta say that when I first heard about TechFleece and the $80 sweatpants I laughed and then the reviews started coming in and then they were sold out everywhere and then finally I bought a pair from NDC. I was hooked. Loved the wind runner and the pants, not much else. When everything was said and done I have about 10 pants and several wind runners.

Figured I'd give TechKnit a shot especially now with ENDs sale and before its unavailable everywhere. The weather is definitely getting too warm for TF and I hope this TK stuff is perfect for spring/summer/fall. I'm sure it'll go the way of the TF, available everywhere in a year or two.

I like it a lot more than expected. For ref, I'm 5'10 185 and the medium pants and top fit and feel amazing. I need the black one for sure

The pants I was after from the get go and really really nice
smokin.gif
END does a great job with their shipment packaging. 

What I'm wondering is why you've got those DS volt racers sitting in your sig. No one has offered? I'm a 10.5 so too big for me.

END does a great job with their shipment packaging. 

What I'm wondering is why you've got those DS volt racers sitting in your sig. No one has offered? I'm a 10.5 so too big for me.

I'll definitely be purchasing from END. again. Great packaging and free speedy shipping.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm usually on my phone so I forget about the sig. But to be honest I've had these listed forever on my sig and no one ever offered. The shoes are gone now, i got rid of a lot of stuff, was able to pick up some yeezy's with the funds

My stuff from END came in today. Super fast shipping from across the pond, and free
smokin.gif

The pants I was after from the get go and really really nice
smokin.gif
Did you have to pay US customs?

Last edited:
youre around my size can you post fit pics? i hear these run a bit larger than techfleece. 

Back
Top Bottom