**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

thanks for the link

patiently waiting for the replica jersey (100 usd) to go on sale

is there any code? or maybe they will have price cut on near time in the future for the olympic jersey?
No code, since Olympics is over now, NIke will be putting most items on sale. So far shirts are mostly on sale. Missed out on the windrunner, even tho I am not a size small.

Waiting for the USAB Cuff pants to go on sale, retail is $80. Wanna grab them for $50 or less. 

can we try to keep this to tech gear and not the olympic gear sale thread? The crewneck and windrunner make sense, all the other stuff does not.

@drisk34 thanks. in the same size, do the escobars fit smaller in the legs compared to the TFs?

I would definitely say the escobars fit smaller/tighter in the legs. They are supposed to be, but they also have quite a bit of stretch so they dont stay as tight.

Last edited:
The escobars are designed with a much tapered fit below the knees. So for me, yes they do fit tighter than the tech fleece.

^jersey gardens in Elizabeth nj had for $110 with 40% off additional A few sizes. Know they had an Xl

It'll last 2 weeks.  It's ok.

its annoying. just like my post right now.

theres just no need, and when we accept 1 thing that gets posted thats not tech related, that opens it up for future posts about non tech related gear.

Last edited:
Btw..anybody who is copping the USA crews this year, I recommend sizing down. I'm normally a mediu in TF crews but the USA crew fits like a large. Boxy and sleeves are long.

Back
Top Bottom