**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I believe 010 has regular drawstrings and 011 are the 3M. The grey I have with non 3M drawstrings seem to fit a little larger, too. One of the TF experts will have to confirm though.
not sure which is which. the draw string with 3m are the newer releases that have more of a tapered/fitted fit where as the pair with no 3m in the drawstring has more of a looser fit. i prefer the old pair's cut honestly. and the material on the newer pair feels kinda "thin"
I have -011 and they have regular drawstring on the waist. But that little drawstring on zippered pocket do have 3m.

LF navy USA tech fleece windrunner 

s-l500.jpg

If anyone knows where I can get a 3XL who ship to Australia please let me know, been searching high and low with no luck online - also the USA Sweater (Carbon Heather) in a 3XL, need both

Last edited:
Went to my local Ross and found TK crew neck for $25. Lucky it was my size. Now if only I can find a TK wr in medium. If anyone has any leads it would be greatly appreciated!

Man.. Hit up a couple of ross' and Marshall's off the strength of some of the posts on here and not a damn trace of anything tf or tk :smh:

I wouldnt ever buy used clothes from some random person but thats just me.

By 2.0 do you mean the "cropped" TF pant, if so those have been in outlets across the country around the price you mentioned above. 

Check the outlet thread. 
I was talking about the gray tiger stripes 585204-063. IIRC, they're referred to as gray 2.0, but I could be mistaken.

Tinton falls nj has the blue with volt pants for 39.99 plus 40% off. Only 2xl left. 3 pairs Comes out to 24$
Had $5 survey. Scooped up the last Xl for $19 bucks !

Nike Livermore

Tech fleece pants fsr

Solid black and solid blue $44.99

Green Camo black Camo $54.99

UPDATED INFO at the closing last night

Blue pants are $70
Black cropped pants are $85
Crimson red cropped pants are $85
Green camo are $85

Last edited:
Checked a marshalls/TJ/ross today, found a few things.. ended up getting a black hero full zip flash. Wasn't excited it was $70 but said F it.

Checked a marshalls/TJ/ross today, found a few things.. ended up getting a black hero full zip flash. Wasn't excited it was $70 but said F it.

I did the same thing. I found nothing. Was hoping to come on an a TK hoodie. Maybe try again in a wealthier area.

UPDATED INFO at the closing last night

Blue pants are $70
Black cropped pants are $85
Crimson red cropped pants are $85
Green camo are $85

Damn they raised prices? Maybe if they scan at register the price will be fixed? I did see the cropped pants for your posted price but the solids and vamos were cheaper. With my survey coupon I paid under $45 for solid black pair.

Last edited:
Anybody can share why it is recommended to lay flat TF after washed, and not hang them in a hanger?

What will happen if they hang dry?

Thanks in advance :smile:

Anybody can share why it is recommended to lay flat TF after washed, and not hang them in a hanger?

What will happen if they hang dry?

Thanks in advance :smile:

People don't like to put them on hangers because you can get those weird lumps that you get on the shoulder area from the material stretching out on the hanger for to long

People don't like to put them on hangers because you can get those weird lumps that you get on the shoulder area from the material stretching out on the hanger for to long

This. I use a drying rack for all hang to dry clothes.

how does tech knit windrunners fit compared to  tech fleece? sorry if it has been asked before
I sized down and it fits perfectly in the shoulders, but its just a bit short. It's not crazy short or anything, though. I'm 6'2" and have a medium and it reaches to about the middle of my butt. Depends on how you like it to fit.

Ugh i really like the tech knit crew and and olive aw77 that I got this week but I keep playing myself thinking I can fit anything other than an XL. Anyone want to the tech knit crew (large) or the olive aw77 (xxl) so that I can get my size XLs on the bay?

You guys were right about tech knit btw. Now I gotta have it in my size :lol:

What size are you normally? I'd definitely be interested in one of the black crewnecks and maybe the TK shorts if you still have them.

Back
Top Bottom