**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

How does the dynamic jacket fit compared to a tech fleece windrunner?

Got my dynamic reveal in the mail today. The arms feel pretty tight (I think that is by design so that the sleeves stretch out and kind of conform to the arms), and I would say that the sleeves are designed so that they could fit most peoples' arm length. When I first put the jacket on, the sleeves were really long, but I moved them around a bit, and then they "shrunk" up a bit and fit nicely. There isn't a full cuff on the sleeves, just a half cuff (which is something I don't like). The fit in the chest was on the tighter side, especially for a nike jacket. I am 5'8" & 135, and it was rather tight on me in general. The zipper gave me a few issues, and it seems as though it is something that might break easily. It is a very thin plastic zipper with many small teeth. The zipper is not on the same quality of the tf wind runner, or the general wind runner. The neck was rather tight and constrictive, and I usually wear a 14 1/2 dress shirts :lol: (So if you have a wide neck, don't expect to zip it up all the way). Overall, I think it is an OK jacket. I would say that it isn't a $250 jacket. It'll be heading back to Nike. If it were priced around $125, I think I would consider it (but probably wouldn't wear it much). Here are some comparison photos over an older TF jacket I have. Both are a size small.

View media item 2131491View media item 2131489View media item 2131488

Last edited:
All these prices I'm seeing makes me glad there's a Nike clearance store near me. There's no way in hell I would ever pay over $100 for any tech piece whether it's tech fleece, tech knit, tech woven, acg, Nikelab etc.

Last edited:
All these prices I'm seeing makes me glad there's a Nike clearance store near me. There's no way in hell I would ever pay over $100 for any tech piece whether it's tech fleece, tech knit, tech woven, acg, Nikelab etc.
This and theres no tax as well. 
pimp.gif

Next time slide me one of those 2n1 ACG jackets in Large 
laugh.gif

Like this new hasta color as well.

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sportswear-tech-fleece-mens-joggers/pid-11107606/pgid-11278182

Also looks like there was a restock on black and grey tech knit jackets on Ndc A lot thought there wouldn't be .
Still $250 though.
Its not a restock, its a new season. 

Sorry if this has been asked before, but what's the general consensus on sizing from TF>TK Windrunner. I wear a medium in TF, with large being way to big, wondering what size TK I should order to avoid being disappointed.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but what's the general consensus on sizing from TF>TK Windrunner. I wear a medium in TF, with large being way to big, wondering what size TK I should order to avoid being disappointed.
One size down so a small.

TK wasnt design to look or fit like TF. TK is supposed to fit looser than TF, so get your normal size unless you want undersized clothes. 

TK wasnt design to look or fit like TF. TK is supposed to fit looser than TF, so get your normal size unless you want undersized clothes. 
My thoughts exactly! I stay TTS as well. Wore the TK suit last night and I don't see how you could size down and have it be as comfortable 

Just got off the phone with a CSR named Janica who spoke to some higher-up while I was on hold (after she basically tried to read me the return policy over the phone again before I cut her off and went bananas on her). She said she's already processing me a new shipment. Not sure if its the same cropped pair from SU16, or if it's one of the new season's pairs - we'll see when I get the Nike product # in the confirmation email. She's also going to email me a return label for the stained pair.

She said the funky pair was sent from the Pheasant Lane Mall store in Nashua, NH.

Glad she took care of it for me -- just wish the rep last night had just done it. Meanwhile, not sure if I'll order any apparel from them again. This has really skeeved me out.
wow finish line in nashua. I find it funny how the mall is only 20-25 minutes away from where i live. Im not surprised they dropped the ball on this one because most of the employees there are dirtbags smh

TF is already a bit loose on me, so I expect an even looser fitting TK would appear even more unflattering.

Are the lengths equivalent? Like, is a TF windrunner in M the same length as a TK windrunner in M or would it be more equal to a TK windrunner in S

TF is already a bit loose on me, so I expect an even looser fitting TK would appear even more unflattering.

Are the lengths equivalent? Like, is a TF windrunner in M the same length as a TK windrunner in M or would it be more equal to a TK windrunner in S
You could get a smaller size if thats what you prefer. I just know from experience when I downsize Im normally giving something up in one area for another. 

What I mean is the arms/body may be more fitted which is what you want but the overall length of the WR may be shorter. Id rather have a proper length garment fitting loser vs one thats fitted and too short. 

If you can get to a Niketown Id suggest trying one on but if its on a hanger then its possible its been stretched out. 

If Nike made "tall" options on their sportswear people wouldnt have as many issues. I know I wouldnt 
laugh.gif

100% agree. I absolutely hate when something as pricey as one of these TK windrunners don't fit properly, either in length of slim-ness. Id rather forgo buying one than having to settle with a product that's just inferior because the sizing and proportions are completely off. I'll just have to try them on. I hope the small is a good length, I'd never buy it if it ends up looking like a semi crop top.

This and theres no tax as well. :pimp:

Next time slide me one of those 2n1 ACG jackets in Large :lol:

Its not a restock, its a new season. 

Funny thing. I found a light blue first season ACG 2-1 in large recently. But we do get taxed out here. 10%

Last edited:
GLAD TO HAVE THIS FIT.....FINALLY.

$150 FOR EVERYTHING. #NOBRAINER

Hmmmmm....hard to pull off....too much red to be worn together....

But would look great if worn separately  mixed with black tech fleece ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom