**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Picked this guy up for $66 after tax at Nike East Los today! Saved about $206 including tax.

Got the black one as a gift so now I have both blue and black and paid a total of less than $70. Pretty stoked. Citadel Outlet in LA had a lot of the brasil colorway but that's a little too bright for me. The jacket is awesome though, can't believe it's not more popular

Picked this guy up for $66 after tax at Nike East Los today! Saved about $206 including tax.

Got the black one as a gift so now I have both blue and black and paid a total of less than $70. Pretty stoked. Citadel Outlet in LA had a lot of the brasil colorway but that's a little too bright for me. The jacket is awesome though, can't believe it's not more popular
picked up the obsidian and black cw off macys when they were on sale with an added gift card i had laying around. i really love them especially the obsidian jacket. i really want to get the hoodie with the dynamic fit sleeves. 

Can anyone confirm if nike sportsware tech fleece pants shrink a bit in the wash? Im stuck between small and medium and if they shrink up a bit medium woul dbe ideal.

Can anyone confirm if nike sportsware tech fleece pants shrink a bit in the wash? Im stuck between small and medium and if they shrink up a bit medium woul dbe ideal.
I think if you wash in cold water & hang dry you wont have a problem. It's what I do to my tech fleece shorts and they still look new after a few washes.

Depending on the color/sku, a few of my mediums could use some shrinkage but I'd rather not risk it.  I cold wash, and lay flat to dry.  They do feel a TINY bit more snug after a wash, might be psychological giving me the "fresh fit feel".

They usually stretch out, then after a wash come back in a little. Which is why my originally XL's are too big now and I cop a L and wear em around the house to stretch em out then they're fine for regular wear

They'll shrink to the original shape, and then will open back up after a few hours of wear. Your body will create form for the pants and will stretch it out a bit accordingly.

picked up the obsidian and black cw off macys when they were on sale with an added gift card i had laying around. i really love them especially the obsidian jacket. i really want to get the hoodie with the dynamic fit sleeves. 
how do these fit compared to regular tech fleece windrunners? Could you post a pic with the black one on?

I wear a 32x30 pants. Should I get M or L in the Tech Fleece Pants? I don't want them to look like Hardens lol.

I wear a 32x30 pants. Should I get M or L in the Tech Fleece Pants? I don't want them to look like Hardens lol.

Depends on how thick your quads are. If you got skinny legs get a M. If you've got thick quads then get a L. I wear a 32/32 but I got that quadzilla going on so I get a L. M is like spandex on me

I know this is the Nike TF thread but in the past week I've grabbed the Harden MVP pant and the ZNE travel hoodie. Very nice stuff to wear with those ultra boost. Adidas finally getting some clothing right.

normal ZNE stuff is trash. I Saw the travel stuff in person hoping it would be better and was really letdown even more. I like the Harden pants though.

Last edited:
NDC had my size on the Tech Fleece Team USA Crew back up early must of tried checking out 10x :smh: :lol:

no luck why they even let me add to cart

Back
Top Bottom