**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Messaged them on the Nike app and they said to take to a local NIKE for a replacement.

Good looking out fam!

Glad you solved your problem. That's the best thing about buying from nike - they're so big they don't care about any money loss from returns as long as they can keep their consumers happy so they keep buying nike.
I feel comfortable buying nike clothing because nike has easy return policies.

Glad you solved your problem. That's the best thing about buying from nike - they're so big they don't care about any money loss from returns as long as they can keep their consumers happy so they keep buying nike.
I feel comfortable buying nike clothing because nike has easy return policies.
nike recycles into new products and/or donates for tax cuts either way.

only the retail level cares about returns...due to their daily goals etc

Any good deals spotted on tech knit pants? Was searching randomly and apparently Nordstrom had them on sale for $99us. Sold out ‍♂️

20180312_193652.jpg
Does anyone know how these fit big or small

yo guys
need help finding the light grey/heather grey tech fleece jogger in a women's M lol
been trying to find one for days and no luck

Love tech fleec. Bout my first pair from outlet for 24 bucks on a whim. Great product. Gonna shoot to add 4-6 more to the wardrobe. Hopefully these winter sales help me out.
Nice. Tech fleece really is great. what tech fleece did you buy?

658C67D5-86EC-4CDA-9115-5CDB627A2FAB.jpeg
Any idea what these OG Tech Fleece pants go for? I think these were the first ones released? These are worn and washed size Large.

887D94BB-B7C8-479C-AF06-DB504AA3E9CD.jpeg

Also copped this at Footaction for $29.99 down from $139.99. Also had navy blue for the same price.

658C67D5-86EC-4CDA-9115-5CDB627A2FAB.jpeg
Any idea what these OG Tech Fleece pants go for? I think these were the first ones released? These are worn and washed size Large.

887D94BB-B7C8-479C-AF06-DB504AA3E9CD.jpeg

Also copped this at Footaction for $29.99 down from $139.99. Also had navy blue for the same price.
U got a product number for the hoodie

Found a amazing deal in the outlet .96 cents for a Tech Knit Tee size L "White".

Used a coupon for $10 didn't know it was only $9.99. Lately I've been getting lucky with some Tech Knit for cheap.

Found a amazing deal in the outlet .96 cents for a Tech Knit Tee size L "White".

Used a coupon for $10 didn't know it was only $9.99. Lately I've been getting lucky with some Tech Knit for cheap.
Wooow how the hell did tech knit go down to 9.99.
Did you come first thing in the morning, cause I think that's when all the STEALS are at the clearance racks.

Wooow how the hell did tech knit go down to 9.99.
Did you come first thing in the morning, cause I think that's when all the STEALS are at the clearance racks.

No it was after my work, I would say around 4pm and randomly check the $9.99 rack then was suprised to find one.

No it was after my work, I would say around 4pm and randomly check the $9.99 rack then was suprised to find one.
yeah sometimes I see dirt cheap tech knit / tech fleece but it's always XS or XXL. Finding a size L for cheap is hitting gold. Congrats brah. I honestly can't believe it was sitting there all morning and afternoon until 4pm. At my outlet, there's always a few people scrounging through the clearance racks looking for deals every hour of the day. Maybe the item just got put in the rack when you checked, or was hiding somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom