**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

0B06F431-05A7-443D-8087-82AA71888596.jpeg
Idk if I misread the description or seller corrected sizes before I purchased and I didn’t re read before buying. But I was disappointed when I got 4 pairs of this mediums in when I thought they were large :frown:

How much? :nerd:

Is END. known to ship really slow? I ordered some tech fleece pants exactly week ago and still haven’t gotten shipping. This is ridiculous :smh:.

Is END. known to ship really slow? I ordered some tech fleece pants exactly week ago and still haven’t gotten shipping. This is ridiculous :smh:.

Oh wow. That’s slow. Usually 2-3 days for them to get the order out for me, then 2 days to actually get to me. But one week with no shipping yet is all bad.

Same here. I ordered some ACG gear and a Nike tee last Friday. I haven’t received an update since.

Same here. I ordered some ACG gear and a Nike tee last Friday. I haven’t received an update since.

Yeah I like the sale they had going and was able to get a few pieces for a really good price but I guess END. forgot I actually want the items though lol. Come to think of it I’ve ordered from them a couple times before and never had a problem with them taking long at all.

How do the newer shorts fit? I didnt like when they went to the cut sweats looking style that were much more tapered than original.

Just picked up the purple hoody at nearest factory store for $45 and this set as well. $45 per piece. I like the feel of this set.

Attachments

• 41635A64-4A96-4720-A97D-384811B69A78.png
    41635A64-4A96-4720-A97D-384811B69A78.png
    708.5 KB · Views: 28
I don’t like those two/tone pants. Reminds me of Superman or something.

But if I find them for like $39-$49. Count me in. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom