**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Very basic question.

I’ve been buying tech fleece for nearly 5 years now and I noticed years ago that Nike went from a nicer material to this new sportswear pants with no back pockets and just a different quality of pant. Any reason behind this and do they still sell the old style.

Ive always just chalked it up to Nike cheaping out but is there any specific reason? Stupid question I know but I figured this is the place to check.

Very basic question.

I’ve been buying tech fleece for nearly 5 years now and I noticed years ago that Nike went from a nicer material to this new sportswear pants with no back pockets and just a different quality of pant. Any reason behind this and do they still sell the old style.

Ive always just chalked it up to Nike cheaping out but is there any specific reason? Stupid question I know but I figured this is the place to check.

back pockets?way better than just having one side pocket, like they did years ago... now they have 2 side pockets and one huge zipper pocket... no need for back packet anymore and I haven’t noticed the material change w/ TF

been buying them forever too

back pockets?way better than just having one side pocket, like they did years ago... now they have 2 side pockets and one huge zipper pocket... no need for back packet anymore and I haven’t noticed the material change w/ TF

been buying them forever too
I have a black and a grey pair from 2015. They are noticeably better material than the new stuff.

The pair in the middle is what they make now. The material is noticeably thinner and the draw strings no longer have metal or 3M. No more back pockets. Just an observation. Not sure if anyone else has noticed the material but it’s 100% thinner and just not the same.
8C1332DF-BD77-4170-9BEE-AE4AAF41F38E.jpeg

1342D0FC-EB44-4022-BD95-998EAB13BE1E.jpeg

Anyone have the Tech Fleece Sherpa from last year? Does it fit like the other TF windrunners/pants or you need to size down?

Anyone have the Tech Fleece Sherpa from last year? Does it fit like the other TF windrunners/pants or you need to size down?

No. It fits the same for me. Top and bottom.

The only problem I had with the pants are that the ankle cuffs were super tight. But I don’t really wear them out, I wear the pants to sleep when it’s really cold. I don’t think I’ve ever worn the top before, I just tried them on.

Yeah the Sherpa pants fit normally but the ankle cuffs are a bit tight. I still love em though.

Yes, tech fleece from 2014-16 was better, thicker, more durable material. Fabric has gotten thinner over the past few seasons. The “slim fit” has also gotten slimmer in the thighs/butt; compared a SS19 pair to a bNWT FW15 pair, and the cut is different

B3B8C724-5CD2-4155-B146-3B1027195627.jpeg

I just got these hoodie (Style: 928483-063) in sz M online and they fit a tad too loose and long on the sleeves for me. I usually wear sz M-L Nike, and Im thinking of exchanging a sz S instead. Would this be a good idea or should I just stay with the slightly loose sz M instead?

Nice to see this come back, but I'm kinda disappointed that it's not Tech Fleece. Still a Tech Pack line, but not Tech Fleece. The lightweight polycotton feel is top notch.

Yeah. I got too excited, I thought it was tech fleece but not. I even searched it on the Nike site and it didn’t come up. As nice as tech pack is, I prefer tech fleece over it.

Back
Top Bottom