**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

These are so 🔥🔥🔥
DA8B697D-6A10-4234-A7D2-58F217649501.jpeg

The previous generations definitely fit better. However, if you’re willing to pay, you can get it tailored for your preferred fit.

20210426_160150.jpg

Just picked this set up. Tomorrow will probably be the last full tech fleece set as summer is coming in.

Hate they killed the 20% military code but the white cement 4's gonna kill with this set.
What's the sku on those joggers and where u cop from I'm mad I missed those carbon joggers

My girl just bought me a pair of tech fleece joggers. I just tried them on and they’re bigger than I remember. I grabbed an older pair and the legs more tapered and overall more fitted. Did they change them or did she just buy the wrong pair?

Are you sure? About to order and I sized down on all my tech fleece this year
Yeah I’m a size small and there’s a big difference in the cut with these. The pants are altogether a little different than the main tech fleece line, the hip pocket is on the left side and the drawstring is different (not as nice). Also they are branded “NIKE” on the left thigh but its clear rubber and really hard to see.

Screenshot_20210528-205937_Nike.jpg

Anyone have these, or seen them and know how they fit? I assume they're the same as the rest of the newer stuff, but it'd be nice to know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom