**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

From my previous experience... (I think I've already posted this, but this was back in July 2020).

IMG_20200706_091923.jpg

yeah-i've had the same experience with my black hoodie also. you'd think for $110-$130, they wouldn't fade like that..... smh

Nike socks are the same way. Black pairs last a couple months max before they're faded gray. Other brands develop holes in the heels before ever coming close to Nike's level of fade :lol:.

How are you guys washing these? I have a ton of black TF/TK and don't recognize any fade even after years. Cold wash, hang dry, woolite dark.

Nike socks are the same way. Black pairs last a couple months max before they're faded gray. Other brands develop holes in the heels before ever coming close to Nike's level of fade :lol:.
Yeah I hateee buying nike black socks for that reason alone. Adidas black socks are OP. Never fade.

How are you guys washing these? I have a ton of black TF/TK and don't recognize any fade even after years. Cold wash, hang dry, woolite dark.

Exactly the same method as you. Problem was that I just wore that black hoodie way too often and it got a sun tan.

Not sure where to post this but my Nike Venturer mask finally came in. Its a very eye catching mask. Definitely gives off Sub Zero and Scorpion vibes. The price of course was steep but i really wanted an official Nike Mask

20210806_115452.jpg
Where can I order this? I’ve been waiting on NDC

I actually bought it on NDC earlier this week. But it got sold out about an hour later. Just keep checking on the website or the app.

Wow, what time did it drop? I was checking on the app so much and I didn't even catch it.

Also, how's the fit and everything? Give us a review when you can, please! Would be extremely helpful.

wow I’ve been checking daily the past 2 weeks
Man honestly, Idk how you missed it'

Wow, what time did it drop? I was checking on the app so much and I didn't even catch it.

Also, how's the fit and everything? Give us a review when you can, please! Would be extremely helpful.

I wanna say around 8am pst. I don't know the exact time but I know it was in the morning PST time. I can't find the exact time in my emails

Quick review: The fit is great. Definitely measure from your nose bridge to your chin. I feel the measurements Nike gives is pretty accurate, especially for my size. I bought a size Med, from my nose bridge to my chin is roughly 4.5 inches.

The material is durable on the outside and soft on the inside. The only parts that really touch your face is the outer area of the mask. So your mouth has room to move and your nose isn't obstructed from the mask. I definitely love the customization in the fit. You can choose if you want an around the head fit, which i personally like, or around the ears. Both are adjustable as well. One thing I've noticed is that if you go for an around the head fit, you only really need to use the top strap. It secures the mask pretty well as long as you bought the right size. For me personally the ear straps make my ears stick out which I don't like.

The mask is definitely top notch in terms of materials and quality. The carrying case is nice, but imo is unnecessary but a nice addition to the cost of the mask. I'm personally gonna use it to store other things.

My one gripe with the mask is that it traps warm air pretty easily. So if you exhale, that will be the air you will be inhaling. When I went to the gym today with it on, I found myself removing the mask here and there to get fresh air.

If you don't have a problem with the common masks out there, then this won't be a problem for you. The price is a bit steep but if you're willing to shell out $65 for the mask, then go for it.

I've been waiting for Nike to make an actual mask since the pandemic started last year and I'm glad that Nike finally made mask for the public to buy. It will definitely get some head turning but thats what Nike is great at doing.

Hopefully this helps. If you guys have any other questions, please let me know and I'll try my best to answer

sneakerwolf916 sneakerwolf916 - thanks for sharing! Good to know about sizing and most importantly, breathability. It sounds like air traps really easily in there, which is unfortunate to hear. I had this issue with the Under Armour Sportsmask and absolutely hated that mask. Then again, that mask was just terrible for me all-around. Bad fit/size guide, stupid weak nose wire, even weaker earloops that weren't even adjustable... Maybe this one will be fine!

Damn, i even checked around that 8AM timeframe. It must've not update in the app and only updated to go in stock on the desktop/website.

Not sure where to post this but my Nike Venturer mask finally came in. Its a very eye catching mask. Definitely gives off Sub Zero and Scorpion vibes. The price of course was steep but i really wanted an official Nike Mask

20210806_115452.jpg

If this accommodated beards well I would be into it. One of the hardest things about companies who make high quality masks is that cutoff at the chin that drives me crazy and is itchy AF.

sneakerwolf916 sneakerwolf916 - thanks for sharing! Good to know about sizing and most importantly, breathability. It sounds like air traps really easily in there, which is unfortunate to hear. I had this issue with the Under Armour Sportsmask and absolutely hated that mask. Then again, that mask was just terrible for me all-around. Bad fit/size guide, stupid weak nose wire, even weaker earloops that weren't even adjustable... Maybe this one will be fine!

Damn, i even checked around that 8AM timeframe. It must've not update in the app and only updated to go in stock on the desktop/website.

Yea the Nike mask definitely will help with the problems that the UA one gave you.

I actually think i got mine from the app. Im not 100% on the time frame. Keep checking though, it should go back in stock soon
If this accommodated beards well I would be into it. One of the hardest things about companies who make high quality masks is that cutoff at the chin that drives me crazy and is itchy AF.

Yea this mask wont accomodate beards at all. It goes under the chin unfortunately.

crazy ebw crazy ebw - i think the one you want is something like the Tom Bihn V3. It goes well further towards the neck. Not sure if it'd work, but it's a reference! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom