Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

... this thread was made way too early and will only attract unnecessary hype. Just look at the Griffey thread.

Hope you used the same words for yeezys, foams, griffeys (...) thread...

I can't understand why a 100p thread about Griffeys, foams or yeezys is sneakertalking and a 10p trainer shoe is an unnecessary hype thread.
I hope Nike feels one of these days "that hype" for a Trainer...

Originally Posted by suguruvstotoro

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

... this thread was made way too early and will only attract unnecessary hype. Just look at the Griffey thread.

Hope you used the same words for yeezys, foams, griffeys (...) thread...

I can't understand why a 100p thread about Griffeys, foams or yeezys is sneakertalking and a 10p trainer shoe is an unnecessary hype thread.
I hope Nike feels one of these days "that hype" for a Trainer...
Actually, I did say the same thing about all of the above threads because the majority of the posts in them were about how to match outfits andpeople arguing on why said outfits matched, along side some BS info, and random people jumping in asking if said shoes were going to be limited to stir up morehype. No info has come out for any of the SCs that are supposed to be releasing this year and there already was a previous thread that reported that they werecoming, so what was the point of making a thread like this, which has no concrete info? To remind us that they're coming? Everyone who really wants theshoe already knows that, so why not just use the old thread?

I want no hype whatsoever for this shoe. I actually like Trainers and I want to be able to get a pair or two for myself without having to go on a treasure huntfor them, because they became the new flavor of the month for some beasts that hopped on the wagon because they saw some 100+ page thread on NT. To summarize,I'm being selfish, too.

real nice. always been a big fan of SCs

this colorway is probably still the best, but i actually prefer th emadhectic versions from a bunch of years back. i've tried my hardest to maintain themin good condition, but it's tough once they get some wear

I like them, and the price is right!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

og heads are wilden with this post FTW
Mid 20's is the new OG around here? I guess that explains a lot...
Let me find out I'm VINTAGE... I hope my soul doesn't crumble.

No, you are not vintage, I just refuse 2 be viewed as the younger generation, but I am not quite yet an OG yet. When my account hits 10 anos, then I will getthat title officially. Thanks for your concern.

As for these shoes, They are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They will go well with the Murphy Lee lyric from my sig
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

og heads are wilden with this post FTW

Mid 20's is the new OG around here? I guess that explains a lot...

Let me find out I'm VINTAGE... I hope my soul doesn't crumble.

If you were old enough to own a pair when they originally released,
you qualify as an OG head.

I would even go so far as to say the 20's crowd are the majority
demographic in these here forums.

Old enough to have nostalgic sentiment towards retro kicks...

Young enough to not look goofy in ostentatiously made nikes.

WE GOT THIS!!!

This is the single most exciting release in YEARS for me. Not since white/cement IIIs in '03 have I been so worked up over a sneaker drop.

This is the single most exciting release in YEARS for me. Not since white/cement IIIs in '03 have I been so worked up over a sneaker drop.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Old enough to have nostalgic sentiment towards retro kicks...

Young enough to not look goofy in ostentatiously made nikes.

WE GOT THIS!!!

pimp.gif
[October Sky]Prodigious![/October Sky]

I may have to steal that & use it as my new signature.

^^^^I agree it is a a good sig. I'm sure glad I don't get down like that.
As for these Bo's, I hope the tongue is higher than the glow in the dark Trainer SC high from 2007.

OG color Bo Jackson retros are always appreciated. I can't begin to tell you guys how many auctions i've lost over the yearsfor these joints.

2 pair minimum...then beasting if I can get more on a discount if they don't sell out.

These will be all over NYC because they're so popular out here...especially this colorway.

Can't wait...

I'm glad Nike is taking it back to some OG color ways, because those color ways of the last few years have really sucked.

Back
Top Bottom