Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Interesting news.. Eastbay.com looks to have a restock coming in on February 1st. Same $105 retail price as last August. No exclusions for coupon codes, yet.

With so many on ebay ending below retail, these may drop in price rather quickly. Or sales may pick up around April for the springtime/summer wear.

I guess be glad many chances to get these are coming.
Yup, we should be receiving a shipment in for the Nike Air Trainer SC High - Men's in White/Light Zen Grey/Total Oranges/Stealth (02346106) early next month.  We hope to receive them on 2/01/10, but back-order dates are subject to change.

trainer-sc-1.jpg

trainer-sc-2.jpg

trainer-sc-3.jpg

patent
sick.gif

where can i get da bo knows t-shirt? are they still on stock in FTL, FA, NTNY? if anyone has da style number for it i'd appreciate it.

Im pissed i drop $90 on these things wen i can find them at outlets for much cheaper

And they arent comfortable at all imo

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Im pissed i drop $90 on these things wen i can find them at outlets for much cheaper

And they arent comfortable at all imo

i dissagree, i JUSST copped da raiders color da other day, and i sized 1/2 a size down and i couldn't be happier

with them.

bo jacksons always ran long, hence why alot of ya got problems with da toebox with excessive creasing...

This is a good grave dig

I really want another pair of Auburns, with this and the gift card discount...would be great
happy.gif

I wore my navy's for the first time today, they're better quality than my Auburns

And those red/black ones are just awful
smh.gif

^^yeah, I broke down and bought my first SCs, the wht/red pair, when I received them from Eastbay I was disgusted. The "leather" quality is so bad I wanted to toss them in the garbage. Its the type of crap you find on $40 Nikes at K-Mart.

Even better news today. Eastbay has a sale going on with an additional 20% coupon code to be applied to these items.

IPEBT6E2

Of course, the auburns apply to this deal.

That'll take $16 off of the original $80 and you'll get your pair for about $71 shipped (before taxes)

$71 shipped is not a bad price at all for Auburns. BTW, how are your 2009 Auburns holding up so far, Wally? I haven't broken mine out yet, but now that the weather is getting nicer, I'm about to do just that.

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

BTW, how are your 2009 Auburns holding up so far? I haven't broken mine out yet, but now that the weather is getting nicer, I'm about to do just that.
I have worn one of my pairs quite a bit and they are holding up really well.  I think the comfort is great and I love the shoe.  I am not a very picky sneakerhead so I dont pick these apart too much on quality.  I'm sure they could be better but I am happy with my 3 pairs.  

I am debating whether I wanna order a 4th pair from Eastbay right now.  I figure with the way this release went Nike will probably never try these again so I wanna be stocked up.

For me its like this.
At $105 retail: not worth it. A true slap in the face for consumers.
At $90: must buy for Bo fans (nostalgia driven folks).
At prices ~$80 and below: WHY ARE YOU WAITING TO BUY? It's a shoe that every nike retro shoe wearer NEEDS in their closet.

The quality of leather, to me, matches up to about a $70-85 dollar shoe.

Maybe it was my close up shots early on and the few videos that others posted about the "terrible" quality that gave these a bad rap, but they really aren't that bad. Again... not 2000 era quality GOOD, but at a level today that's "acceptable" at below MSRP prices.

My pair is comfortable. It's true that they look creased from the get go, but why arent these same people complaining about creasing on BO's, complaining about JB quality and all the other genres? Why are BO's held to that special standard? I've never seen recent retros that look DS after numerous wears. These will crease a bit more after each wear but after awhile, they reach a certain max point. Why can people buy military blue IVs or mars IVs and be okay with the quality at $120 bucks? Heck the OG c/w structure retros have a midsole that turns yellow and dirt attachs to instantly and a crappy soft toebox. But a BO shoe to them has to be perfect? I dont get it.

My pair is still holding up just fine after numerous wears.It hasn't fallen into pieces, like many seem to think when they open the box and see creasing.. It's a tough situation for the shoe to be in. It's true that no shoe should be new and have creases, but after just one or two wears, it's at that same level no matter what. I dont think it's making excuses for the shoe or NIKE, but if you can get over that fact, you'll enjoy these shoes.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I think these are going to hit the $40 mark if we hold out at outlets and the such...
I concur. U can always find a FSR of Bo's at your local Nike Outlet.

DISGUSTING describes the quality of these retros that nike puts out...like thats not even leather its more like white plastic.

Trainers in general are held to a higher standard, because they are the quintessential shoe for all activities. Running, football, basketball, etc. That's why people expect them have higher grade quality and durability without scarficing comfort. Why shouldn't people demand a shoe that was originally advertised as one of the best trainers? But question when it returns as a shell of it's former self.

I don't know, maybe I should just be happy. Nike is throwing us OG heads a bone, and retroing original colorways. Considering the monstrosities that we've seen...

^^ lol, those are disgusting! Why do they continually want to make horrid colorways of such a great shoe.

Originally Posted by edkk323

They are nice

Do you realize what you're doing is against the rules and is going to get your banned, so all of this bumping with be for nothing?

Back
Top Bottom