Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Thanks to Joeysole for the lookout on these. Love these damn things....

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Those orange laces look tough!

Might try that look for these when i send joeysole my money for the pair he copped for me
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ORANGES LACES... SOMEBODY DID 'EM!!

haha. Good deal.

Got my pair last night.

More crease than my grandma's ****.

Geesus. Pix soon...

That orange grabs your attention at first, but then it starts to come together and it's a little too much. I few pages back someone showed their pair w/grey laces and that looked pretty fresh surprisingly! I've got royal blue laces I might try but the orange makes me wonder....will blue look just as"out of place"?

Hi guys,

For me, this is my holy grail. I FINALLY got my pairs from Eastbay last Saturday and I love em. I am actually old enough to say I have a few pairs oforiginal Bo's (brand new) and I decided to share some pictures. ENJOY.

Originally Posted by Toytaco25

Hi guys,

For me, this is my holy grail. I FINALLY got my pairs from Eastbay last Saturday and I love em. I am actually old enough to say I have a few pairs of original Bo's (brand new) and I decided to share some pictures. ENJOY.
Good to see some seasoned-vets in here...

Fantastic OG pics...
smokin.gif

Straight Al B. Sure! right there...

Nite n' Day....
smh.gif

I'll wait until someone is pressed for funds via eBay, and snag a clean o.g. pair/'98 retro and put them in a glass display in the crib.

I decided to wear mine today with all the talk. Not comparable to my 1998's as far as comfort, and not comparable to a pair of 2003 SC's I have. Ican't speak on the more recent ones.

I did notice I did have a little creasing, but not nearly as bad as some of you guys had.

Mine fit true to size for me. The waves in the toe box are sort of annoying, which I attribute to the lack of quality of leather.

And to those who said that they're only $100? You do know that Nike has $60 sneakers. And Nike actually produces a quality product with their updatedsneakers. You can't tell me the leather used in Lebron's, Kobe's and Jordan's 2009's aren't quality. Nike has a higher profit margin onretros and put less effort in to them. There's hardly any research and development other than picking the materials and color shades, all they have to dois pay for materials and production.

Went ahead and ordered a pair last week from eastbay but I'm not going to wear them in case I they show up at the outlets.

toytaco25, any chance of some comparison photos? I like many others have been on a search for the 98 retros. me, its been a 5 year battle with nothing insight. OGs have been plentiful these past few months with atleast 10 of the auburn originals cropping up. im not one to truly "collect" so i passedon all those even at great prices.

anyways, i spotted this older photo just today. with the talk of toebox creasing on the medial side.. lets just say its the wave of the future. I'll likelyavoid all bo trainer sc's from now on.

2irkwtz.jpg

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I decided to wear mine today with all the talk. Not comparable to my 1998's as far as comfort, and not comparable to a pair of 2003 SC's I have. I can't speak on the more recent ones.

I did notice I did have a little creasing, but not nearly as bad as some of you guys had.

Mine fit true to size for me. The waves in the toe box are sort of annoying, which I attribute to the lack of quality of leather.

And to those who said that they're only $100? You do know that Nike has $60 sneakers. And Nike actually produces a quality product with their updated sneakers. You can't tell me the leather used in Lebron's, Kobe's and Jordan's 2009's aren't quality. Nike has a higher profit margin on retros and put less effort in to them. There's hardly any research and development other than picking the materials and color shades, all they have to do is pay for materials and production.
you copped

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I decided to wear mine today with all the talk. Not comparable to my 1998's as far as comfort, and not comparable to a pair of 2003 SC's I have. I can't speak on the more recent ones.

And to those who said that they're only $100? You do know that Nike has $60 sneakers. And Nike actually produces a quality product with their updated sneakers. You can't tell me the leather used in Lebron's, Kobe's and Jordan's 2009's aren't quality. Nike has a higher profit margin on retros and put less effort in to them. There's hardly any research and development other than picking the materials and color shades, all they have to do is pay for materials and production.
you copped
Yeah, I got my backorder Eastbay shipment last week.

MODs change title to "People whining and crying about Nike Trainer SC Retro"

its funny how pople are surprised at the quality on these. is this the first time nike did this to a retro?

don't cop. and keep it moving.

next retro please.

omg hahahahaha i got my pair from eastbay today and i was like WOW except for a few shotty paint marks none of creasing u guys talk about was on the shoes BUTholy %$*+ i turn the shoes around omg lol you know the back suede part where it says nike? 1 nike is bigger than the other lol

What do you expect after 58 pages? It seems everyone has their pair(s) (mostly thanks to Wally). The only thing left to do in this post is show pics of youwearing them, talk about how great they are or how trash they are.

I still haven't found them in any stores around my area, Dallas-Ft Worth Texas. I would love to pick up a second pair, but after seeing how some of theselook fresh out the box, I want to see them before I pay for them.

Going home to install orange laces tonight.

got mine from eastbay today. the right shoe is horrible . the left shoe is perfect. ill keep them, been waiting to long for these. thanks nike.

Back
Top Bottom