Official: NIKE ZOOM BB III THREAD

the BB3's don't feel anywhere near as good as the BB1's in terms of fit and comfort.

I wear size 8's on the BB1's yet i could barely fit in BB3 size 8.

Needless to say, I was disappointed.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

the BB3's don't feel anywhere near as good as the BB1's in terms of fit and comfort.

REALLY! You just made me frown
frown.gif

can anyone else comment on the sizing of the bb3 compared to the bb1? anyone else think they run smaller?

Greg said they were great and VERY comparable. I have grown to trust his judgement as he has the same affinity for Zoom as I do... and anyone who loves Zoomlike I do cant be a bad judge of choice at all.

thanks Rock. time to hit up the outlets/special orders. Rock, do you know if they even made TBs for these??? by the way, props to Cadilac7 for posting theinfo. guys better get those size 12s before Mr Shaft gets them all haha.

Just ordered mine. It sounds like they only have a few in each size. I'm gonna wait and see!!! I'm so excited!!! hahahaha

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Hi guys

Peeped the sale list yesterday, BBs aint on it

Sorry!

What can we expect from a company that as recently as last week was still trying to shift Hypermaxes for full price?

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Just ordered mine. It sounds like they only have a few in each size. I'm gonna wait and see!!! I'm so excited!!! hahahaha
when they arrive post pics and let us know how you like them. i would order, but gotta wait a little. i really like the black ones. i just gotthe jordan XIIs, ordered the chaos and the lance lunarglides, and plan on getting the jordan 1 alphas, so wifey won't be too happy another pair of shoesshows up.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

when they arrive post pics and let us know how you like them. i would order, but gotta wait a little. i really like the black ones. i just got the jordan XIIs, ordered the chaos and the lance lunarglides, and plan on getting the jordan 1 alphas, so wifey won't be too happy another pair of shoes shows up.

Mines wasnt too thrilled either!! haha Definitely will post pics and let you guys know about sizing. Guy was real nice but said they werent goin to ship tillMonday. Which kinda sucked.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

when they arrive post pics and let us know how you like them. i would order, but gotta wait a little. i really like the black ones. i just got the jordan XIIs, ordered the chaos and the lance lunarglides, and plan on getting the jordan 1 alphas, so wifey won't be too happy another pair of shoes shows up.

Mines wasnt too thrilled either!! haha Definitely will post pics and let you guys know about sizing. Guy was real nice but said they werent goin to ship till Monday. Which kinda sucked.
did u get your shoes yet ???

Don't know if this was already posted, but kickz.com has a new colorway available. Just thought I would share.
smile.gif

34826ee5962e30d415e31d1239f4e7bfc859f126.jpg

They can keep that colorway. Im disappointed in hearing sizing is off... perhaps the foot of the person wearing them? Can anyone that DOES have these comparethem against the BB1? it appears to be the same tooling and slight changes in the upper so for their to be a huge difference in feeling is odd to me.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

just one more cw we won't get here in the states lol.
roll.gif
Right!?! I should be getting my pair today from Ga,I'll post pics later. If they're nice, I'll def go hunting for a couple more pairs!!

If anyone happens to find some BB1s or 3's in an 11 let me know. The BB1's I got in a size 10.5 and 11.5 are too small and too big.. and my 11'sfit juuuust right.

So I need to find a few more. Too bad my Ross never had any.

I dont think you will see International Releases hit US Outlets my man. Hopeful but not likely. They'd lose any possible profit margin in shipping allthose bad boys.

Rock, so the ones showing up in us outlets like 555fresh ordered are from college/nba teams???

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Originally Posted by Gameover2

REALLY! You just made me frown
frown.gif

Yes sir. You'd know the difference if and when you've tried the BB3's on.

Not hating on these as I think they're still great. But if you'd think BB3 = BB1 then it starts to fall apart from there.

I suggest you guys TRY them on first if possible before buying them online.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I dont think you will see International Releases hit US Outlets my man. Hopeful but not likely. They'd lose any possible profit margin in shipping all those bad boys.
You are right about that... just wishful thinking
laugh.gif
!

Back
Top Bottom