OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Maybe I've gotten lucky, I haven't paid shipping from a Nike retail store through phone order.  I always have to pay ship though outlets though. 

Yeah, I've always had to pay s/h fr other NTs but hey, won't hurt to ask.

Hope they still have that 12..

Does anyone know when RRS retail stores usually gets these stock in for release? I know there's preorders for the blue but maybe the black/red ones will be in store since they sold out for them...I called RRS and they told me they don't have retail store stock information. Called local retail RRS and said they never know when they come. Figured id ask here since most of you guys buy from the store / site..

Those blue glows, wow. I'm officially on a hunt.

Got these in today, instantly my favorite out of the colorways I own!

how much were those flyknit shorts?

im gonna cop em all and hype it up so they become the new tech fleece and i can make some profits!!!

jk lol

Those blue glows, wow. I'm officially on a hunt.

Got these in today, instantly my favorite out of the colorways I own!
Awesome! I'm actually about to buy a pair on DF right now. Just have to check around to make sure there's no other size 11's for a cheaper price.

There's no discount codes for DF right? Haven't seen one in a long time now...

Last edited:

shorts are pretty damn nice, I want more colors. Fit was strange to me at first but I like it

I know it's not really my business or anything (seems to be the topic for the past few days), but I think these look awkward af. Close enough for it to look like you're trying to match, but unmatched enough for it to make it look like you just suck at matching :lol:

Finally got my Uni's! Called Nike and got them for retail with free two day shipping. Big thanks to mjpony23 for the assist!

The code for free two day shipping is "LEGENDARY" btw.

Last edited:
Does anyone know when RRS retail stores usually gets these stock in for release? I know there's preorders for the blue but maybe the black/red ones will be in store since they sold out for them...I called RRS and they told me they don't have retail store stock information. Called local retail RRS and said they never know when they come. Figured id ask here since most of you guys buy from the store / site..

I've called the San Diego location many times regarding Flyknit's and they always give me the answer they don't have them in stock.

Back
Top Bottom