OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Got my neos in that I ordered from NDC last week 
smokin.gif
. First pair of racers and I love them! Really want the atomic purples next.

We'll that sucks . My RRS order for the black/white/volt racer got cancelled ....

Called and cancelled my VIP as well!

Last edited:
Dang.. They charge you tax? I thought shoes were tax free in Massachusetts.
it doesn't matter where you buy them, just whether or not the state your getting them shipped to has sales tax. i'm in PA, so all my phone orders, the tax gets taken off no matter what state i'm getting them from.

it doesn't matter where you buy them, just whether or not the state your getting them shipped to has sales tax. i'm in PA, so all my phone orders, the tax gets taken off no matter what state i'm getting them from.

Precisely! I live in NorCal and get nailed with that 8.5-9% which blows but what are you gonna do.

happens all the time.

makes me wonder if they actually have the shoes and they're too lazy to check
mean.gif
2 stores i called seemed kinda fishy. they were like "oo give me a sec let me check"  guy comes back and the tone of his voice when he says "we dont have any sorry" just makes me think they do and he wanted to buy them lol 

DAMN YOU OREO RACERS IN A SZ10 you will be mine for retail!

Last edited:
Anyone have a photo of the uni reds when they were at the outlet? I just need a photo with the price thanks!

i hate when nike chat gives me a  list of stores with a shoe "in stock" and i call and nothing :[ 
The fault here would generally be on the part of the outlet and not on the nike rep who provided you with the information. One reason this discrepancy occurs is due to the employees at the outlets not updating the stock database after x and y products have already been sold.

Last edited:
Called NT Boston and they had a bunch of sz 11.5 and a sz 14 left in the Lucid Racers..

That 12 still eludes me.

Is it me or is the right shoe off centered I purchased these from nike.com when they popped up in the site this week

Back
Top Bottom