OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Is retail a good price for the university red / black with white swoosh? Not sure if these are cheaper at outlets or what not.

Is retail a good price for the university red / black with white swoosh? Not sure if these are cheaper at outlets or what not.

The uni red racers were always a white swoosh.

Other than the fact that they were 120 on NDC clearance for about a month before this shoe blew up, i'd say retail is a decent find.

The uni red racers were always a white swoosh.

Other than the fact that they were 120 on NDC clearance for about a month before this shoe blew up, i'd say retail is a decent find.
Thanks for the help. looks like i'll be adding to this pair to my collection. 

Picked up some Uni-red Racers today via the phone from Nike. Apparently there was a silent restock.

You failed to mention they were pre-owned as well as the fact they actually cost $186.90 once shipping is included.
Ok I didn't put every last detail and they're in good condition don't say it like they're split in half ... Thought it was a solid price for a not too common size, my apologies for trying to help

I picked up some laces from concrete bakery, not a fan of the blue/green laces, o well. 

Just got the uni red's in for $165, after hearing about the 'silent restock', fml I am always out of the loop.

Where do i get the black rope laces that come on the total orange racers? i believe they are an actual nike lace, am i wrong?

Also, When are the purple racers coming out? Those are hella dope, i couldnt find any information on release dates.... any help is appreciated!

What's the highest you would pay for b/w or w/b trainers now a days? Give me your opinion. If u were to buy what's the highest you would go. Talking to my sz 9-10 fam y'all know that sz is the hardest to find these days

What's the highest you would pay for b/w or w/b trainers now a days? Give me your opinion. If u were to buy what's the highest you would go. Talking to my sz 9-10 fam y'all know that sz is the hardest to find these days
honestly 225. aint gonna pay more than that for ******* trainers lol

Ok I didn't put every last detail and they're in good condition don't say it like they're split in half ... Thought it was a solid price for a not too common size, my apologies for trying to help
I'm not knocking you for trying to help, I'm criticizing you for your half-assed effort to 'help'. If you took the effort to come to this thread and make a post to report your findings, then why not post the actual full details?

I read your post and thought "$175 for ds sz 6.5 sounds like a steal these days for this shoe". I went ahead to check it out on ebay just for sake of seeing if it is true and I find an item that is pre-owned and actually costs another $12 more than you stated. That just went from steal to maybe a fair deal at best. If you had posted accurate details to begin with, I wouldn't have bothered to go check that auction on ebay.

Man it's so hard to find a pair my sz for cheap. Might just drop this $260 on them.. And sell my turq racers cause they to big for me

@Thirteen  not even going to post a lengthy response. You win man 
sick.gif

BACK TO THE SHOES

anyone have pics of their racers or trainers with rope laces in them? Iv'e seen it work well in some and not so well in others @Doug3fresh  pic is a good example of when it goes right.

after the first wear of my racers i noticed creasing/dimples near the front by where my toes are. this is a normal thing right? and theres prob nothing i can really do about it right? they are my tts and fit me pretty perfect so sizing down .5 dont really think is an option. even when i put the paper back in doesnt really do much to help. lmk guys! thanks 

after the first wear of my racers i noticed creasing/dimples near the front by where my toes are. this is a normal thing right? and theres prob nothing i can really do about it right? they are my tts and fit me pretty perfect so sizing down .5 dont really think is an option. even when i put the paper back in doesnt really do much to help. lmk guys! thanks 
It'll get better if you steam it.

When you steam it, the fabric shrinks a little so the dimples will be less noticeable.

dimples are caused by going TTS, go .5 up and they shouldn't appear. Here's why it happens. Take the shoe in your hands and hold the toe and the heel. Press the sole flat as if your whole wieght was in the shoe. The dimples appear cause the wieght of the front of your foot is pressing the material down. Therefore, you have to go .5-1 up to avoid it. I for one am one of the people who hates the dimples on the lunar and zoom versions of the flyknit, i'm surprised they didn't see it as an issue before release, it'd be an easy fix.

@raffihxxx, I think that's a flyknit thing. My racers do it, so does my flyknit chukka (lunars) and my flyknit free chukkas also. I think in the chukka thread alotta cats mentioned steaming would help.

Can someone please chime in on this?

**As I was typin' my response @russian:nerd:y & @imukat had already responded**

Last edited:
Just a random rant but who else gets annoyed when the tongues of your trainers wont stay centered and drifts to the sides (hopefully its not just me). Wish there was a way to keep em still 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom