OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just a random rant but who else gets annoyed when the tongues of your trainers wont stay centered and drifts to the sides (hopefully its not just me). Wish there was a way to keep em still :rolleyes
Yes. Also feel like this would be solved by going .5 up but haven't tried it.

The past week.

I feel like going .5 up would cause too much heel slippage and be too big no? Also i feel like creasing would happen in the middle of toe box area. Idk i dont have a way to really try in a .5 other then buying a pair lol ugh

What's the highest you would pay for b/w or w/b trainers now a days? Give me your opinion. If u were to buy what's the highest you would go. Talking to my sz 9-10 fam y'all know that sz is the hardest to find these days
$150 shipped

black/ laser crimson races back up on ndc is some good sizes. my 11.5 was available and I added it to my cart but couldnt checkout, kept getting errors.

but now 11.5 looks sold out so some people mustve gotten thru

edit: if it wont let you check out you can place a phone order: 1-800-806-6453

Last edited:

I picked up some laces from concrete bakery, not a fan of the blue/green laces, o well. 

Just got the uni red's in for $165, after hearing about the 'silent restock', fml I am always out of the loop.

Where do i get the black rope laces that come on the total orange racers? i believe they are an actual nike lace, am i wrong?

Also, When are the purple racers coming out? Those are hella dope, i couldnt find any information on release dates.... any help is appreciated!
thee rope laces on the white/black racers...are they the "winter storm" colorway?

thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom