OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Copp or not?

If they actually release like that, yeah.

STILL on the hunt for a sz 12 Lucid Green Racer. Called NTBoston and all that was left were 11.5 and 14. Failed on NDC and nothing on the Bay.

Any/all help greatly appreciated.

STILL on the hunt for a sz 12 Lucid Green Racer. Called NTBoston and all that was left were 11.5 and 14. Failed on NDC and nothing on the Bay.

Any/all help greatly appreciated.

no luck calling nike?

I'll try to keep an eye out

no luck calling nike?

I'll try to keep an eye out

Yeah, I called and zip. I guess with their new system now that they can't even check inventory at Niketowns and that it's up to the customer to call around..

They can look it up on their website but if it's not in stock online then you're pretty much SOL. That was the rap they gave me over the weekend.

Anyone else get this BS?

Yeah, I called and zip. I guess with their new system now that they can't even check inventory at Niketowns and that it's up to the customer to call around..

They can look it up on their website but if it's not in stock online then you're pretty much SOL. That was the rap they gave me over the weekend.

Anyone else get this BS?

that sounds like BS to me. I've noticed it really depends on the rep, and they also seem to be way more helpful on the phone versus online chat.

I had a guy refuse to look up a shoe one time cause he said that I had already looked up that shoe previously...what kind of **** is that?!

just call again and try another rep

that kobe low id is FIYA..

i got a 15% off promo code..think i'd be able to use it on those?

anyone ID before? does it take more than a month to get your shoes?

thanks

I'm sure this has been mentioned before but can anyone give me pointers on how to wash my flynit racers? I have the crimson ones and the red on the outside has gotten really dirty.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom