OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
is this real life?! 
nerd.gif

Thanks again for the heads up Doug3fresh.

I loathe the stock black laces over the white tongues on the Black/White Racers. Unless I paint the tongues black, I won't be using those black laces.

ahhhnth ahhhnth just wondering where you got those white oval laces from ( or are they rope )? they look really good on the b/w racers 8)

Last edited:
Just copped a 10 purchased VIP and used the code total came out to like $99 with VIP included. What a steal thanks for the deal!

Seems too good to be true. RRS is notorious for canceling pre-orders. I had about (4) orders cancelled from them - 2x on MC racers last summer (when they first released and I was one of the first people on the page :rolleyes). Not holding my breath and waiting for the dreaded "sorry we had a system glitch".

With that being said, placed an order anyway for a 10.5. :lol: Let's see what happens.

Good looking out, got myself a pair. Will be painting the nike sign black once I get em.
If they end up canceling I know nike has a a bunch of uni reds in sz10 and 10.5. I just
talked to a nike rep earlier but decided not to order, not sure on smaller sizes. Price is retail though.

Last edited:
i have a feeling these won't be cancelled, at least if you order them early. My cancellations before have been for the odd size that popped back up, not a FSR like what we're seeing now. Still gonna keep them fingers crossed though!

Thank you for the heads up! $104, sweeeeet. It's nice to get something under retail after paying $159 x 2 for me and my girl's game royal/pink flash pairs.

So when do y'all think they will ship since it's a preorder? Or am I understanding that wrong?

Last edited:
Thank you for the heads up! $104, sweeeeet. It's nice to get something under retail after paying $159 x 2 for me and my girl's game royal/pink flash pairs.

So when do y'all think they will ship since it's a preorder? Or am I understanding that wrong?
it says right there when it'll ship when you click on the size.

Haha was just about to edit my post when I saw it said July 28. I was in such a rush earlier adding to my cart that I didn't look.

I gotta say I love hate this thread!

Mine ships on the 28th :x same time as my FK Kobe ID IX Low MCs 8)

My girls pair, they're growing on me might have to cop.

Regarding RRS, I usually get my pair way before the suggested date.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom