OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

^What colour are you speaking of?

Now you see why I say my pockets are burning. Those FNLunar3's are gorgeous and with that, I've skipped a few lunches. I just add the money into a large jar and hope the color schemes are ugly.

The new Air Max 2015 Flyknits are beautiful as well. I just don't think I can do Air Bubbles anymore as the chunkiness is killing me. . . I was a huge AM fan too. . .​

Those lunar glide 6's look delicious as well. . . I took a long much needed hiatus from buying shoes and I came back into this with a vengeance. . . Sigh, I'm too old for this ****. . . :rolleyes

Last edited:
^What colour are you speaking of?

Now you see why I say my pockets are burning. Those FNLunar3's are gorgeous and with that, I've skipped a few lunches. I just add the money into a large jar and hope the color schemes are ugly.

The new Air Max 2015 Flyknits are beautiful as well. I just don't think I can do Air Bubbles anymore as the chunkiness is killing me. . . I was a huge AM fan too. . .​

Those lunar glide 6's look delicious as well. . . I took a long much needed hiatus from buying shoes and I came back into this with a vengeance. . . Sigh, I'm too old for this ****. . .
eyes.gif
lol aren't you the guy who said that you would stop buying flyknits? or am i mistaking you for someone else?

^ I don't recall saying I'd stop buying Flyknits. I might of said I need to stop but I'm sorry. . . I have an addiction and appreciation to art. This is a beautifully crafted shoe that I can't get enough of. Nike needs to stop as I need to conserve money for my kids future education. . .

^ its a fantastic price if you've missed out on the release. . . $185 Shipped is the best you'll find from a non store.

$150+State Tax+Shipping is about $175 Bucks already.

So those who missed it, jump on it as that seller had a small gold mine. He could've easily sold out of those at $220+Shipping each. . .

just got the game royal/pink flash in the mail and i agree. they don't pop but the colors are right. kind of weird.

^Imho. . . They're better than the new Photo Blue/Blacks. I even say that as they're close to the Royal Blue/Black Jordan 1 color scheme. Still with that, Chlorines are a must. Snag them now before prices rise for these. They're on the low price side. :smokin

^ I actually agree with this, the photo blues are ok but these chlorines are a nice pop of color that the photo blues are missing.

Last edited:
I've had my Chlorines for a while now but I was wondering if anyone copped these and the B/W pair when they went on the clearance section for only $90?

The chlorine flyknit racers are one of the cleanest and simple colorway. I've been looking for a pair lately and I've checked run.com but they sold out in my size. Has anyone seen these at any Nike outlets lately or a possible restock online?

Photo Blue's aren't so bad in person. But if I can only have one from the new cw, I would go with the Pink Flash / Game Royal for sure. Glad the Photo Blue's are under retail. :smile:

Not sure if it has been posted already but I saw the Game Royal/Black-Pink Flash racers on NDC a few minutes ago, don't flame me if this has been posted already thought I'd let the flyknit peeps know.

^ nice collection of red sneakers, especially the solar reds, the red racers and the ones in the front (filling pieces?)

Last edited:
Thanks again for the heads up Doug3fresh.

I loathe the stock black laces over the white tongues on the Black/White Racers. Unless I paint the tongues black, I won't be using those black laces.

Back
Top Bottom