OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

welp there goes that
I did
smile.gif
did they have any bigger sizes?

I sent an e-mail to RRS about my Uni Red Racer order from Sunday (7/13).

She said at this time, it's not cancelled. They've cancelled a few because Nike said they couldn't fulfill the order completely.

For those who placed an order, hold onto hope.

She said at this time, it's not cancelled. They've cancelled a few because Nike said they couldn't fulfill the order completely.

Thanks for the update and really hope they ship my pairs out. What I find so dumb is the fact they state that they cancelled order's due to Nike not being able to fulfill the order's place, yet they still have them on the website for sale. Doesnt make sense to me. Smh.

I actually called a rep this morning and they told me the same thing, my order was still being processed, and that it is good until you get a cancellation email.

Last edited:
What sizes did you guys order that are getting cancelled? I ordered 11.5 and 7. Hoping I don't get a cancellation email.

I'm sorry to keep bringing up the RRS orders (no I'm not, this is the flyknit thread and I'll talk about flyknits, I'm looking at you who wanted another "RRS thread"). If I already got a confirmation email with a shipping date and order number, the one past the receipt email, I shouldn't even have to worry about a cancellation, huh?

First post, and also finally my first pair of FlyKnits!
smokin.gif
  (I shall lurk no more) lol

I'm pleased with the toe box pattern on mine... after carefully inspecting a few uneven pairs at my local Nike Town. 
nerd.gif

I wish they still had the Oreo's though, but these in my opinion are much nicer, especially in person.

Now the next ones on my list is the Blk/White Trainers... in a size 10, anyone?

(crappy iPhone pic)

Last edited:

First post, and also finally my first pair of fly knits!
smokin.gif
  (I shall lurk no more) lol

I'm pleased with the toe box pattern on mine after carefully inspecting a few uneven pairs at my local Nike Town. 
nerd.gif
 I wish they still had the Oreo's though, but these in my opinion are much nicer, especially in person.

Now the next ones on my list is the Blk/White Trainers... in a size 10, anyone?

(crappy iPhone pic)
welcome bro

ur wallet will start hurting really soon bro

Neos popped up but can't click on them and don't say out if stock. Good things hopefully!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom