OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
nike should allow NT members to come up with a few colorways, vote and then do a release of the ones we pick.

white with gum sole... should absolutely be a GR!

and yet i thought i was only going to get  couple more racers to complete my collection.... looks like i may never stop coppin

New detailed images of the Volt/Black/White racers taken from http://instagram.com/teetun118
These look a lot lighter (and better imo) than in the pics they have on RRS. Might consider them after all...

Side note:

Been reading the thread for a while and finally decided to join today! Got my first pair of racers on RRS a few months ago and been in love ever since:

Flyknit friday:

If those were it, the RRS pic had some jade on toe box. If those were it in the actual pic you've posted, I'll be disappointed
I would be too. I have enough red/pink cw for now. if RRS replaces their pic, I'm most likely going to cancel. same thing happened with the Photo Blue's. they had the wrong pic up for the longest.

New pickup from @matothett thanks again!

Follow me Instagram.com/j_shumate I follow all NT back

Last edited:
Pokezach hanging out in the Flyknit thread after being chased/ridiculed out of the Kobe IX thread! :rofl:

Better not pull any of those shenanigans that got you essentially banned from the Kobe thread over here :smh:
I apologized for all that crap, didn't know it was that big if a deal sorry. But did you really have to bring it up?

Back
Top Bottom