OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Thanks to everyone posting regarding RRS today.  was able to cop both the BW Pre Order for January AND the Black and White Volt Flyknit racer releasing later in October.  Used their VIP to get an additional 10% too. 

Soft bristle brush and dish soap. Other put them in a pillow case(remove insole and laces) tie pillow case and wash em in the machine.

Anyone that did preorders get a confirmation email afterwards? I haven't received anything

Last edited:
~$125 with the VIP (can cancel later) and 10% code, no tax and fs.

$127.50 on RW with the 15%, no tax and fs. 

Last edited:

~$125 with the VIP (can cancel later) and 10% code, no tax and fs.

$127.50 on RW with the 15%, no tax and fs. 
All right, thank you. My size ran out on the RRS and RW and I have  a 15% off Nike.com so I am thinking about just using that for the new racers that are out right now. Especially the one on Nike.com is already in stock.

All right, thank you. My size ran out on the RRS and RW and I have  a 15% off Nike.com so I am thinking about just using that for the new racers that are out right now. Especially the one on Nike.com is already in stock.

Try chatting with RRS customer service and see of they could order them for you. Size 9 showed oos for me but when I chatted with them to pre order the other black and white pair coming or in January they were able to order these ones for me. Got order confirmation and everything.

Last edited:
Anybody have an idea what this model is? The upper looks like a flyknit racer. This photo is a screenshot from a Nike video about the new Lebron sole.

Zoom Structure 18. Engineered mesh, I believe.

Back
Top Bottom