OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^ Yep, and the R&D costs on the Flyknit technology is probably on the higher side of any other sneaker out there.

Been lurking only but JUST spoke to a RRS rep.

I made a preorder for BK/WH 002 Racers earlier but cancelled a few days ago. Went back to check today to make sure I won't be hit with the charge since there is no email confirming the cancellation. I asked a rep to check if my email had any preorders attached, and she told me no since Nike is no longer actually going to make this colorway (BK/WH/002). Apparently RRS just got the news on Friday so they haven't sent out emails yet, but all preorders will be cancelled. Sort of weird since apparently some people on this forum already have the colorway? Don't know why Nike would cancel but it'd be cool if a few other people checked this out and share some info.

Been lurking only but JUST spoke to a RRS rep.

I made a preorder for BK/WH 002 Racers earlier but cancelled a few days ago. Went back to check today to make sure I won't be hit with the charge since there is no email confirming the cancellation. I asked a rep to check if my email had any preorders attached, and she told me no since Nike is no longer actually going to make this colorway (BK/WH/002). Apparently RRS just got the news on Friday so they haven't sent out emails yet, but all preorders will be cancelled. Sort of weird since apparently some people on this forum already have the colorway? Don't know why Nike would cancel but it'd be cool if a few other people checked this out and share some info.
i spoke to a rep yesterday and he didnt mention anything about this.

This honestly doesnt make sense considering they put up the preorder on their site after friday.

i spoke to a rep yesterday and he didnt mention anything about this.

This honestly doesnt make sense considering they put up the preorder on their site after friday.
Really weird. Just spoke to the rep John and he said he hasn't heard anything and everything is supposed to go smooth. I guess some reps just try to mess with you or something for the hell of it. 

How people getting pairs down to 112? lowest I get is 114 with new vip, but I already got vip from previous purch, don't need another way to add 25% with out new purch of vip, sorry if previously asked before.

I had the same problem at first.  You just gotta click on the right hand side the box that says "I'm already a VIP member" or something like that

Basically, retail for nearly any shoe is kinda exaggerated, let alone resell that some shoes go for or resellers ask for.

The actual production of any shoe is pretty much on the cheap side.
What we are really paying for is the R&D, marketing and man hours it took to get the final product in stores.
how about,,,,high end shoes?

i was close to getting a pair of black balenciaga's

then again not alot of people even know about them. and for those who do, they be like" i bet they fakeeeee"

especially with the amount of fakes going around even for designer shoes

$2 ain't a big deal, but why pay for another vip if I don't have to bruh, and $2 dollars ain't the problem just trying to avoid having to call and cancel another vip @dgar08, but just checking if purchasing another vip was how the price ended up being $112 and only option.....Nevermind thanks @swoosh gang.

Last edited:
So no one knows what the medial side looks like on the black and white racers on rrs?
Not yet. According to the sample pictures, they are basically the same as the previous release except for the tongue. This time the tongue is black.

I had the same problem at first.  You just gotta click on the right hand side the box that says "I'm already a VIP member" or something like that
$2 ain't a big deal, but why pay for another vip if I don't have to bruh, and $2 dollars ain't the problem just trying to avoid having to call and cancel another vip @dgar08, but just checking if purchasing another vip was how the price ended up being $112 and only option.....Nevermind thanks @swoosh gang.
having same problem where do i see that

edit swoosh u da goat

Last edited:
So the only difference is the toe? And a black tounge?
Yes. Google image search pictures of the original Black/White Racers. The new ones that RRS has the preorder for will look exactly the same, but with a black tongue (instead of white).

The RRS picture is NOT what the shoes will look like.

I would love to find a 12 in those htm's.

Side note. I wonder how many times we have to go over what the new blk/wht pair will look like.

Back
Top Bottom