OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I don't know why, but I can't force myself into buying the new black/white and sea hawks color ways. I dont like the way the knit is :frown:

I don't know why, but I can't force myself into buying the new black/white and sea hawks color ways. I dont like the way the knit is
frown.gif
if you're worried about the toebox having the marbled look, it's not gonna be like that from the sample pics I've seen. 

Thanks to you guys on here, just got my preorder in for the black/white racers for $112. Convert that to New Zealand dollars.. that's $145 excl. shipping. Considering these retail for $270 down here in NZ pretty happy with the day that was haha. Love this thread NT. 

Wait so just to clarify, the black and white racers will or will not come with the oreo toe box like the pictures?

Wait so just to clarify, the black and white racers will or will not come with the oreo toe box like the pictures?
thats what i was trying to find out but i pre-ordered a 9.5 just in case. 

we shall find out early jan

Last edited:
I never realized rrs carried up till size 5 men. My wife lucked out being a 6.5 women lol. Had to get her a pair of the black/white too.

picked these up at the Las Vegas/ Primm Nike Outlet for a little over $50 because of that additional 20% off sale. Still pretty much a FSR for the Crimson's, the volts were all racked up.  And was able to pre-order them racers on RRS! shoutouts to y'all for the heads'up!! 

I don't know why, but I can't force myself into buying the new black/white and sea hawks color ways. I dont like the way the knit is :frown:
I don't blame you, most of these new colorways don't pique my interest.

I never realized rrs carried up till size 5 men. My wife lucked out being a 6.5 women lol. Had to get her a pair of the black/white too.
If I'm not mistaken, they run all the way down to a size 4.

So let me get this straight. They dont charge your card until it ships correct? So by Jan 4th I should have the right enough funds by then correct?

Also quick question, size 9 is my TTS. Im all about comfort and my kicks not fitting real snug or huge. Should I go .5 up on these? Thanks!

Thanks for clarifying. I thought there was something posted before that I missed. Copped myself 2 pairs!

So let me get this straight. They dont charge your card until it ships correct? So by Jan 4th I should have the right enough funds by then correct?

Also quick question, size 9 is my TTS. Im all about comfort and my kicks not fitting real snug or huge. Should I go .5 up on these? Thanks!
They place an authorization on your account to make sure you have the money, but won't charge you until they ship. Most preorders function this way.

Back
Top Bottom