OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
IDK if i'm the only one, but I usually have to know what I'm getting even before I preorder. I still stick to the motto of not paying more then retail and if I miss out, so what, they'll be plenty of colors I like.

With that, flourish on the preorders. If I can scoop up some of the Neo Turq racers, i'll skip out on the blue/volts.

Kinda wonder how much people here would return whatever they ordered only because some footlockers start getting in the racers like they have been recently.

I made three separate orders for the black and white racers last night around 9:35 PST.
Got three confirmation emails earlier this morning.
All three estimated to ship 1/14.

No cancellation emails yet. Hopefully stays that way and they all ship out. Even if the restock was supposedly a glitch.

Last edited:
Original Black/White Racers size 10.5...

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/Prod...unning-Shoes-BlackWhiteWhite-62857.aspx?spr=1

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I dig the red cw. Doesn't replace / trump the cheetos tho!

Last edited:
My 8.5 B/W's finally shipped from RRS [emoji]128588[/emoji] I ordered on Nov. 26. So hyped for these. I literally walked around my class in celebration when I saw the email.

For those who are kind enough to answer..

- I recently went to NDC and saw the black/white racers are OOS, when did they drop?
- What's the smallest size that was available?

Thanks in advance!

I

- I recently went to NDC and saw the black/white racers are OOS, when did they drop?

Thanks in advance!

They haven't dropped the full size run yet , a few sizes popped up the other day .
I believe it was a size 4.5 the lowest size I seen.

Last edited:

Thanks in advance!
-Dropped in couple of sizes on Tuesday, but fsr has not dropped 

-I think 3.5 was the lowest since I saw more sizes next to the 4.5 in stock

Back
Top Bottom