OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
size up on racers if you wanna stash some snacks in there for when you feel peckish, otherwise go True imo.

For my TTS pairs, I can only wear my no show think socks.

For my .5 up pairs, I can wear thicker socks.

Hope this helps. You can always do the steaming/shrinking process if you go up

UPS just dropped off the backordered pair. I'm content on monochromatic flyknits til the rerelease of the Oreo the 2.0

Last edited:
Title says TTS, but I personally think .5 size up.

I would agree with tts. I'm a wide footer and can wear a 12.5 very comfortably, could probably even do 12 which I only do in asics NB Saucony and 1s.

I have to go to 13 for nikes and jordans often. I just grab 13s in flyknits cause they still fit and are Much easier to find and cheaper.

I know this is weird to some but I have flyknits from sz 12.5-14, the only 14 is the MC racer because someone on here hooked it up for retail last summer and I couldn't pass it up. Besides feeling more toe room on the 14 they all are about equally comfortable to wear. I don't think .5 really makes a Huge difference specially cause these won't crease like other big shoes will.

tts unless you have really wide feet is the consensus
if you size up there will be extra room in the toe box and the knit will fold really weird.

tts unless you have really wide feet is the consensus
if you size up there will be extra room in the toe box and the knit will fold really weird.
agreed about the folding/crease. I wear both size 9.5 and 10. 9.5 are snug the first wear or two but they get better as you wear them more and the crease isn't bad at all. the 10's are good right off the bat but develop a more noticeable the crease overtime.

9.5 Racer / unpadded Trainer / FlyknitMax

10 for padded Trainer / L1 / L2 / Lunar Chukka

agreed about the folding/crease. I wear both size 9.5 and 10. 9.5 are snug the first wear or two but they get better as you wear them more and the crease isn't bad at all. the 10's are good right off the bat but develop a more noticeable the crease overtime.

9.5 Racer / unpadded Trainer / FlyknitMax

10 for padded Trainer / L1 / L2 / Lunar Chukka
^yup yup. My feet are kinda wide, so I usually go 10 for everything, flyknits included. I'm a 9.5 in cleats and stuff, when I want it to really be snug. Had one 9.5 uni red racer because they were on sale, but I sold em because my foot kinda hung over the side. I'd like to say go with what you're comfortable, but in the case of flyknits, racers especially, it's hard to track down two sequential sizes just to be able to try them on and decide, haha. I really think that they'll start to be more available like in FTL and stuff this coming year, though.

^yup yup. My feet are kinda wide, so I usually go 10 for everything, flyknits included. I'm a 9.5 in cleats and stuff, when I want it to really be snug. Had one 9.5 uni red racer because they were on sale, but I sold em because my foot kinda hung over the side. I'd like to say go with what you're comfortable, but in the case of flyknits, racers especially, it's hard to track down two sequential sizes just to be able to try them on and decide, haha. I really think that they'll start to be more available like in FTL and stuff this coming year, though.
yeah, I had to buy couple of sizes of the same pair to figure out the fit I liked the most.

I'm about to leave work and hop on the train. Going to be so upset if the restock happens while I'm underground.

I don't even want a pair but I hope they drop so I can buy em.

I have a $100 Nike gift card burning a hole in my pocket

Pairs came in from NDC. Copped both my true size and a 0.5 size big (with coupon code and gift card), and my true size seems to fit more comfortably, so I'd say TTS. :smokin

Someone on FB claims to have a bunch of B/W Racers but has them through a forwarding service. Not sure if I can trust that

had to go with a 9.5, and theyre a little tight width wise, but dead perfect length. Once I get some wears in, I imagine they'll be perfect

I need size 11 racers bad. I broke out my University Reds for the first time today and love how much better they feel than my Roshe's. I'm new to the game, are these shoes really that rare and hard to come by?

Just need a second pair here, open to color as long as it's not flamboyant.

I need size 11 racers bad. I broke out my University Reds for the first time today and love how much better they feel than my Roshe's. I'm new to the game, are these shoes really that rare and hard to come by?

strong post to username

and no, theyre not hard to come by

Can anyone shed some light on this forwarding service? Buddy claims to have pairs delivered to his "local" and will need to buy it and ship out to me for retail + shipping & paypal fee.

Not too familiar with this

strong post to username

and no, theyre not hard to come by

Okay well, clearly hard enough for people to be waiting by their computers for restocks...

Anyways that's besides the point, I guess i'm just gonna buy some on eBay cause I don't see them for sale online anywhere else.

was one of the people who forgot to change the size on the backdoor and ended up with a size 14 on my orders page.  Came in today expecting to return them at the local nike store, but they actually came in as the correct size
nthat.gif

They are not rare.

Can anyone shed some light on this forwarding service? Buddy claims to have pairs delivered to his "local" and will need to buy it and ship out to me for retail + shipping & paypal fee.

Not too familiar with this
Your buddy probably has a local shop (NikeTown or Running store) in which received a shipment. Just be sure Paypal invoice is very detailed. 

They are not rare.

So why are people camping by their keyboards for them? I don't give a **** if they are rare lol, my username is 10 years old. I just want comfort and would rather not over pay for a shoe because a bunch of pimple-faced teenagers have nothing better to do.

You say they're not rare etc.., but ndc doesn't have any, nor does FNL or FTL or the usual suspects....

Whereas, I can get roshe's anywhere anytime.

Last edited:
They are not rare.

So why are people camping by their keyboards for them? I don't give a **** if they are rare lol, my username is 10 years old. I just want comfort and would rather not over pay for a shoe because a bunch of pimple-faced teenagers have nothing better to do.

You say they're not rare etc.., but ndc doesn't have any, nor does FNL or FTL or the usual suspects....

Racers have always been (and still are) easily obtainable. Although stores like FTL, FNL, Eastbay, Champs, etc. don't get them. They're a niche running shoe so you'll mostly see them in running stores (both brick and mortar and online). FTL getting Racers is something new. They've never gotten them before (and FNL used to get them, but has since stopped). Once they sell out though, that's it. The last batch of colorways released a while ago, and the hypebeasts came out to play for the black/whites which is why you really can't find anything out there right now. There are 3 colorways available on NDC though.

Last edited:

They are not rare.

pairs will hit retailers without notice, just gotta be there when they do

plenty of the newest releases sell out online and in-store but that doesnt mean theyre rare. 

if you really want them they will be attainable with no issue at a bit of premium, just charge to the african american express

Back
Top Bottom