OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
For anybody in Toronto that's looking, there's a pair of Flyknit Trainers + white/black in a SZ 9 on Kijiji for $280 (CDN).

Strong 3rd post ^
It would be understandable if the join date was 3/15, but it's like from '13. 
mean.gif

If only the the cheeto racers had a contrasting medial blocking of color. I would have been all over them. Too much yellow as is, for me.

Last edited:

If only the the cheeto racers had a contrasting medial blocking of color. I would have been all over them. Too much yellow as is, for me.
you need to see them in person man... they are absolutely beautiful...

you need to see them in person man... they are absolutely beautiful...

returned my pair to RRS the very next day. I think they look better in pics. Pics show a yellow shoe, but in person, they had that orange feel that i wasn't digging.

Really did look like a cheeto.

Cl has always been like that. I always price my stuff a little below that so it'll sell faster. I had one guy text me and tell me to raise my price cuz I was messing up the sneaker market. Hahahha

What's the going price on the black/ white racer? Seem like people are asking a lot on eBay, any chance of a restock?
prices are all over the place.. Just sold a size 10 for $225 (wish I could have kept it so bad but I can fit a 9, usually a 9.5, so the 10 was way too loose). I've seen a 9.5 go for $212 on here. Ebay prices are around 250-300. Sizes seem to be drying up though. At least that 9.5 I'm looking for. FML and F nike for cancelling my double up of 9.5's when the restock hit last month. 

prices are all over the place.. Just sold a size 10 for $225 (wish I could have kept it so bad but I can fit a 9, usually a 9.5, so the 10 was way too loose). I've seen a 9.5 go for $212 on here. Ebay prices are around 250-300. Sizes seem to be drying up though. At least that 9.5 I'm looking for. FML and F nike for cancelling my double up of 9.5's when the restock hit last month. 
sizes drying up? 
nerd.gif
 haven't paid attention to this thread in awhile, but is that the case?

I browsed the bay for a sz 5, but no real luck. trying to get one for the lady with my extra

i just paid 225 for a pair from the homie navster navster
i missed all the restocks and offered almost everyone 200, but was turned down..
as was mentioned, sizes are definitely drying up, so if you want to cop, i wouldn't hesitate..

Back
Top Bottom