OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

I have a feeling the midsole would crack after one wear... it really compresses on the racers.
I just turned over a pair of Univ Red Racer to get customized. I was recommended to wear my shoes out for a few weeks before getting the soles painted so the cracks would be there already. hopefully this will help and the paint will not chip as easy. we'll see... 

Man I still love the Blue Lagoons even with the volt sole...
I did a quick photoshop of what the white sole would look like; pretty nice as well.
Nike is going to murder my pockets with this release on top of the Oreo 2.0s and Multi 2.0s..
WHEN & WHERE? Any info?

I just turned over a pair of Univ Red Racer to get customized. I was recommended to wear my shoes out for a few weeks before getting the soles painted so the cracks would be there already. hopefully this will help and the paint will not chip as easy. we'll see... 
Eagerly awaiting the finished product, Marv! I wore my Lunar One's for over a year before I tried to paint the midsole, but they still crack after a couple wears/: I do run in them though, it might not chip as much if you're just wearing them casually. If I were you, I'd just keep a bottle of Angelus on deck so you can do your own touch up every once in a while! I'm sure they'll turn out good though.

SS this on my mac. Realise that it's already dropped on shanghai nike and you can find them on TAOBAO ( chinese ebay .) 

I've already ordered mine and will update you guys on the shoe as soon as i get it (a week from now) #excited

!!

SS this on my mac. Realise that it's already dropped on shanghai nike and you can find them on TAOBAO ( chinese ebay .) 

I've already ordered mine and will update you guys on the shoe as soon as i get it (a week from now) #excited

!!
they dropped around 24hrs ago on Nike HK as well, sold out in seconds. damn bots. 

Last edited:
Low key regretting not locking my size down for $174 shipped now. Hoping stores come through with this

Any updates from pro direct?
They didn't cancel my order they emailed me and said they are getting more stock in a week or see and will fulfill my order when they receive more stock. I don't know why they didnt cancel mine but cancelled others. I'll see how it plays out but cancel if I can get them from somewhere else.

Thanks guys, hopefully I hear back on my order soon. Haven't received an email update or anything yet.

I ordered two sizes from prodirect, 5.5 and 9 US. 5.5 got cancelled due to lack of stock but the 9 is on its way. *first post*

Got em for just below retail...
So the Pink Flash CW is back to selling for retail? A few months ago, Nike couldn't give these away...

AZ Mills Clearance Store had these for $99.99 this past weekend. I copped a size 9.5 yesterday for a future custom job TBD.

It's loud, but not a bad colorway. There's definitely worse out there (i.e. Ronald McDonald's).

Shipped and already in the US I should have them by the end of this week.

Unfortunately they're the wrong size.

damn they must have dispatched your pair right away.

they replied to my email a few days later and corrected the size. but it's "back order/awaiting more stock" which pretty much means cancelled :lol:.

need to contact them and officially cancel order soon

Back
Top Bottom