OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
would cop that 11 but i need a 10.5. thought i could do it with the neo/turq but that pair just sits in my closet :lol:

Here's what my girl picked up for me. Wanted an 8 the most.

as I mentioned before and underdefeated mentioned again, 8/8.5 sold out. Size 10 are on hold for employees, my girl was right there when the employees showed up to hold them, employee discount excluded.

That 7.5

Smdh at the hype. Need a 10.5. Damn shame how hard it is to get Flyknits these days. I hate beast.

Bro costa mesa I just called 2 min ago and the rep didn't hesitate to get me my 12. I'd just keep callin.

Smdh at the hype. Need a 10.5. Damn shame how hard it is to get Flyknits these days. I hate beast.

i love seeing these complaints. as if your entitled more to them than others. Of we all end up liking the same shoes, arnt we all hypebeasts?

Last edited:
I dont understand why major stores like NT would ever let people buy up their stock. Seems like bad business. Its going to sell out. YOu dont need one guy to take them all.

I've always been embarassed to cop more than 1 pair at different sizes. I'll cop multiple pairs for my size. I dont even want a employee to think I'm a reseller.

Ok well I called at 645pm EST and she took all my banking info. So I can't say it's official but I doubt she'd take my info if they were sold out.
3:59pm pst = 6:59pm EST, so looks like you were that last pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom